What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Mark B

Juniors
1883. Sam Elliot lead role along with Taylor Sheridan writing and directing. It’s a prequel to Yellowstone. As the title suggests it’s set in the late 19th Century Wild West frontier of the USA. Well worth watching A+

hineyrulz

Post Whore
1883. Sam Elliot lead role along with Taylor Sheridan writing and directing. It’s a prequel to Yellowstone. As the title suggests it’s set in the late 19th Century Wild West frontier of the USA. Well worth watching A+
Watched the first 3 episodes, I was expecting a top line show and it’s exactly what it is. Great cast as well.

Matua

Bench
Smashed through all of Dopesick in a day. Pretty f**kin' good.
How the fudge did you do that? I watched one episode last night and I needed a breather (from the heavy material, not because it's not a great show).

Crap, saw this advertised and was looking forward to a good western, but I don't like his stuff. Yellowstone is barely a C pass for me.

bileduct

Coach
How the fudge did you do that? I watched one episode last night and I needed a breather (from the heavy material, not because it's not a great show).

Was totally enthralled by it. Watched five episodes until well into the night, finished it off the next morning.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Dexter : New Blood - Was ok for a reboot for the series. Really just more of the same with the last episode setting up a new season with a
new Dexter in Harrison being the lead I suspect. Maybe Dexter is his new Dark passenger talking to Harrison. I personally can only see it going downhill from here

azzah72

Bench
Dexter : New Blood - Was ok for a reboot for the series. Really just more of the same with the last episode setting up a new season with a
new Dexter in Harrison being the lead I suspect. Maybe Dexter is his new Dark passenger talking to Harrison. I personally can only see it going downhill from here
I enjoyed it as a fitting end to wash away the taste of that cluster f**k that was the end of season 8.

Left a few thing on the table I would have liked to have seen, however, I wasn't mad.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
I enjoyed it as a fitting end to wash away the taste of that cluster f**k that was the end of season 8.

Left a few thing on the table I would have liked to have seen, however, I wasn't mad.

Pretty much how I feel.

If they do anything more with the series I wont be watching

roofromoz

First Grade

I can just see a triggered bro flake calling this 'The Woke Years'.

Anyway, looks all right, loved the original.

mongoose

Coach
Archive 81 : Good premise, you can see a season 2 is afoot. But well worth a binge watch.
I couldn't get into it. The two main characters were painfully dull. Overly convoluted plot, a typical netflix show which has about 2 episodes worth of story stretched out to 8-10 episodes.

Matua

Bench

Of a bigger concern than so called wokeness is the fact that the new Fresh Prince is a drama and not a comedy. That's my breaking point.

elyod138

Bench
I f**king love Yellowjackets. It reminds me of watching those first couple of seasons of Lost.

"Yellowjackets" tells the narrative of a team of wildly talented high-school girls soccer players who survive a plane crash deep in the Ontario wilderness. The series chronicles their descent from a complicated but thriving team to warring, cannibalistic clans, while also tracking the lives they have attempted to piece back together.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Im someone who hates how every show is woke now, however this looks good. A much the same reboot would be boring and pointless, I like that they’ve shaken it up.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Watched a few Korean dramas in the recent weeks.

Vincenzo, The Silent Sea, Squid Game and My Name, all were very good.

Watching Vincenzo. It's drama, comedy (asian style) and action. Each ep is like 1.5hrs. Watching it, but it reminds me of Korean soap my missus used to watch, but for males. Anyway, half way through the series now.

Watching Vincenzo. It's drama, comedy (asian style) and action. Each ep is like 1.5hrs. Watching it, but it reminds me of Korean soap my missus used to watch, but for males. Anyway, half way through the series now.

Reminds me of Suits, lawyer drama except the lead dude is mafia who also kills people. I enjoyed it, was a good watch.

Latest posts