What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Week

Juniors
Back to the topic, next week.

Those Knights wingers are licking their lips right now. Fitzy is going to get his ass handed to him....eight times.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently Ayshford and Fulton are injured and I don't think Tuqiri will play origin 1.

1 - Ryan
2- Tuqiri
3 - Lawrence
4 - Brown
5 - Mullaney
6 - Marshall
7 - Taumata (If healthy)
8 - Gibbs
9 - Farah
10 - Fifita
11 - Heighington
12 - Ellis
13 - Flanagan

14 - Moors
15 - A.Shirnack
16 - Waters
17 - anyone except fitzhenry

Spot

Juniors
Taumata has a questionable attitude and thats being generous. On that basis, I'm sure Sheens will pick him

Last edited:

super_coach

First Grade
The backline has no hope of firing till the forwards can actually get some go forward. Rhino and Ellis are trying their guts out but like the rest of the forward pack no one is making yards. I see big Petro do it every week, just roll up the middle, Mick Weyman does the same. Theirs no skill about, hit the ball at pace,run a good angel,put a quick play the ball on and another bloke repeats the dose and so on. When your go something going than you let Marshall loose

N.C.

Juniors
Sheens will have his head in a paper bag when he reads the team out... and we'll all be saying it's groundhog day. Again.

Blackdiamond

Juniors
Here’s a question – would Tuquiri’s size & confidence be better suited to him playing in the centres in replace of the injured Ayshford? Rather than Brown, who looks out of his depth, even on the wing?

Also, I feel sorry for Heighington, as each week they name him in the back row or lock, yet they use him as a battering ram, trying to fill the void of a much needed prop. Without doubt he busts his gut every game, but with the slow play the balls of recent, he just gets eaten up. It’s a real shame as he doesn’t get the luxury to run a bit wider at holes & the fringe defenders, where he is best suited.