What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next year - Hornby and Cooper out - Peter Wallace and Josh Morris in

to_ddeath

Coach
I'll remember to stop by at Jannali/Como hotel & slap you with a piece of 4 week old meat....

T.

Deacon

First Grade
Hahaha I now know this thread is BS after I read that Como Connection is somewhat a resident of Jannali Pub, easily worst pub of the Shire hence why many of the residences of Jannali try to claim Como as their home

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think we're all being a bit tough on Como Connection. Looks like a fella just trying to make conversation.

I have a Janalli connection and might try the pork pies in round 11.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
what about the news that bennett is leaving a year early & jason taylor is coming in?

nrlnrl

First Grade
All I was told yesterday was that Bennett has told Hornby and Cooper they are not required next year and the club is chasing Wallace and Morris. I would not post this info if I didn't think the source is reliable.

I think you've been on the sauce

stg666

Juniors
the lady in the room next to mine at my nursing home reckons she is coaching next year so you guys must all be wrong.

redvscotty

First Grade
"Sorry Benny, you've been a great capitaan for 2 years but your increased performance and the amount of work you put in for the team is not enough. I'm signing 'one ball' Wallace as his contributions clearly stand out more than yours. Look at all the hubbub surrounding him and Origin selection this year! Sorry again Benny."

pffffftttttt

tevoro

First Grade
Threads like this sort of makes me glad that we have the Jubilee Ave sub forum.

RedVDave

First Grade
*bump*

Just goes to show that these so called sources are incorrect, although 99.9% of us (or more) did not believe it anyway, just goes to show that until it comes from the club, their is no point in taking these threads seriously.

Latest posts