What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Draft Season 2018

macavity

Referee
The Colts pick is fantastic, Nelson is the best player in the draft, he instantly helps that terrible OL

Perhaps.. but a guard that high? Could have traded down and got a kings ransom.... and still drafted a decent guard (plus plus plus).

kurt faulk

Coach
Have to wait 19 picks tomorrow (sad face)

Good return though.

Rams fans are waiting 55 picks.

Although in reality the rams got cooks in the 1st round and 1 year of Sammy Watkins and a 2019 3rd round comp pick in the 2nd round.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Perhaps.. but a guard that high? Could have traded down and got a kings ransom.... and still drafted a decent guard (plus plus plus).

Nelson is probably the best to come along in a decade, he automatically starts, i understand trading down, but maybe the trade wasn't there that was worth missing out on him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Still not a fan of the 9ers pick, but at least I can understand it. Gotta protect Jimmy.

Plus it's an added bonus to mess with the Raiders and then watch the Seahawks f**k up another round 1 pick.

macavity

Referee
Nelson is probably the best to come along in a decade, he automatically starts, i understand trading down, but maybe the trade wasn't there that was worth missing out on him.

Having the best guard of a generation is a step up from having the best punter of a generation I guess.

Both nice to have, and both you only really notice if you have a terrible one.... and neither are worth a top 10 pick.

skeepe

Immortal
I was very much hoping Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Raiders was going to happen, especially when he was still available at 10.

I guess a third rounder that they turned into Martavis Bryant and a 5th rounder is a pretty good return, but I think James or Edmunds would have been better picks at 15. If they were really set on Kolton Miller I feel they could have traded back even further and still got him.

Also Seattle WTF?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Feeling better about the glinch after trading Brown. Makes the Pats stronger, but not our prob.

A late second and 3 x 3rds. Won't be surprised if we move up at some point today.

DC_fan

Coach
With announcement of Jason Wittens retirement expected soon look for Dallas to take a TE in today’s rounds.

The move to trade for Thomas seems to have passed as other happenings have emerged

kurt faulk

Coach
Feeling better about the glinch after trading Brown. Makes the Pats stronger, but not our prob.

A late second and 3 x 3rds. Won't be surprised if we move up at some point today.

The cheats don't need to get better. The other losers in their division keep getting worse. Every one of them had the chance to draft Rosen and they passed him up for stiffs or just sat there while the cards went up and got him. The cocks.

Tom155

Coach
Two o-linemen with the first 2 picks of the 2nd round

Good pick for NYG, wanted Hernandez for Denver

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
That Chubb pick is a steal, he was a top 10 talent before injury, if he gets back to his best that O will br unstoppable

Latest posts