What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nfl kick off weekend game threead

Big Mick

Referee
yeah I just checked stats for fantasy stuff and thought...wtf...NE vs CIN is in 4th quarter already. lol

FFS Why did I sit Foster instead of Forte and Matthews!. lol 190 yards and 2 TD's.

Who has Hakeem Nicks? 3 TD's...woah...someone has turned up to play boy.

Big Mick

Referee
oh man. f**k Foster...lol 3td's, 33 carries, 240 yards.

45.3 fantasy points.

damn...lucky Forte is ballin' otherwise I'd be REALLY sh*tty.

Freakin Matthews better turn up! haha

Should have played him in the flex over Davis. Oh wells.

Who would have thought Houston would rush 45 times and pass 17 against Indy?

Monk

Referee
I certainly didn't, Although I thought they would be chasing the lead rather then holding onto it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Foster i started... Nicks i sat D'OH!

Texans finally beat Indy... CJ is the bloody bane of my fantasy existence when im playing monk :lol:
Turner and Spiller laid eggs, thankfully Andre didnt put up any numbers because Foster was lighting the colts up

dragonfire

Bench
eagles all over Rodgers with 3 sacks now, so far Packers arent living up to their preseason offensive show. Eagles looking good on D.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed
we've got no rythem what so ever, they need to give kolb time to get in there and comfortable
rodgers started slow but is now looking very slick... when he's not running for his life

abpanther

Staff member
I've got Nicks in plenty of league, farkin love it (didn't start him in IDp though, do'h)

Man Alex Smith sucks, the guy will never be a good QB in this league, plus Crabtree strugling too. Don't know how we are down to the hawks after dominating in the first quarter, our conservative offense is horrible to watch

abpanther

Staff member
i can't believe how badly the 49ers are playing, getting absolutely roasted by Hasselbeck, man this is so depressing

Raider_69

Post Whore
the eagles have more yards in penalties than they do in offense... Kolb is looking horrible, Vick now in the game

Jono078

Referee
Kolb is rubbish, he won't be starter for too long.

Vick offers much more with his ability to run and keep defenses in 2 minds.

abpanther

Staff member
Terrible play call by the Eagles on 4th down, if your gonna run Vick then at least spread the defense out and threaten to throw it.

Despite the pick Bradford has impressed me today, I think the Rams got a good one

jc155776

Coach
Woohoo Arizona make the save after almost blowing it.

Seriously, a fumble like that and a drive down the field would be one busted way to lose!! Wilson is the man. Wish he was still playing with Rolle though!

so the rams have the ball at the 23 or whatever with 2 minutes left.

they throw 4 consecutive throws with a fist game starter meanhwile steven jackson dosnt get a handoff with 2 minutes left and 3 time outs.

thats awful playcalling. thats where they lost the game.