What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nfl kick off weekend game threead

Jono078

Referee
What's the problem with Mark Sanchez right now anyway?

He was big property in his draft class. He has the physical tools, apparent leadership and marketability to be a big time player.

Why is it taking so slow in your guys opinion? Is he actually not good enough, or still struggling to adapt?

If you were a Jets fan you would have expected him to have a pretty decent season this year.

Big Mick

Referee
What's the problem with Mark Sanchez right now anyway?

He was big property in his draft class. He has the physical tools, apparent leadership and marketability to be a big time player.

Why is it taking so slow in your guys opinion? Is he actually not good enough, or still struggling to adapt?

If you were a Jets fan you would have expected him to have a pretty decent season this year.

Dude he's been in the league 1 f**kin year!

Pull up the stats for Manning's first year.

He's still raw. He's only had 1 full season as starter in College before going to the NFL.

He'll be fine.

abpanther

Staff member
I dunno if he will be fine, it's pretty hard to tell at the moment, some guys have the intangibles, work ethic, skills + the proper coaching and environment to succeed.

However some guys just never get it, look at Alex Smith, #1 overall pick, entering his 6th season now, surrounded by plenty of weapons and I swear you could grab a FA off the street who would perform at least the same as this guy.

The thing with Sanchez is I just dunno about is attitude, in Hard Knocks he came across a bit pompous and precious, seems like maybe the pinnacle of his career was simply getting drafted by a team in the limelight, I'm not sure how hard he's willing to work for it.

Having said all that, not really sure that the Jets team is the best place for an offensive playmaker to show their stuff, I don't think Rex knows much about offense TBH