What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nfl kick off weekend game threead

Noa

First Grade
Great win for my Titans. That rushing record looks like it may be in danger this year, 2 more games as well to equal Barry Sanders consecutive 100yd games record.

dragonfire

Bench
Great win for my Titans. That rushing record looks like it may be in danger this year, 2 more games as well to equal Barry Sanders consecutive 100yd games record.

yep Foster and the Texans rushing attack looking good!!

yeah that sucked for detroit

2 games tomorrow. hypebowl 2010 between the hard knocks and the ray lewis

go ray.

and then the chargers..

as long as rivers has a good game im winning week 1 fantasy

DC_fan

Coach
I want Flozell back.

I don't. Free did fine. The real problem was on the right side of the line with Barron, who was pretty poor. He was beaten often and on occassions gave up a holding penalty. Hopefully Columbo will be back soon.

Monk

Referee
Sorry, I assumed Barron was playing LT, only just watched the game highlights.

DC_fan

Coach
Sorry, I assumed Barron was playing LT, only just watched the game highlights.

From the left side the line was Free, Holland, Gurode, Davis & Barron.

We were missing (LG) Kosier and (RT) Columbo. Both who would have made a difference. For me Barron and Holland are no better then backups.

Barron come from the Rams with a reputation of giving away penalties and it continued today. He has slow feet which caused him to be of balance many times. This is usually means he grabs at players as they get passed him. Which means penalty.

If Columbo cannot return next week I wonder if Phillips may give young tackle Brewster a shot.