What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Super excited to wake up tomorrow... a little part of me wants to wee myself at the prospect of Lev Bell being an eagle, but hard to see it.

Tevin Coleman would a lovely pick up though. Wentz, Jeffery, Djax, Nelly, Ertz, Goedert, Coleman... that's a sexy offence imo.

Lot of money for a guy that's not elite, but we desperately need upgrades across the o-line plus we are not a good team atm so chances are we will have to overpay for some guys

He's not elite but he's a very good NFL tackle... definitely an overpay but at least you can set and forget with him at RT. I thought it was one of the better moves today.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers signed Steven Nelson on a fair deal, I know the KC secondary was crap but having a read it seems like he wasn't the issue. Decent signing to play opposite Haden, no need to use their first rounder on a CB where their scouting is atrocious. Maybe Artie Burns will be told to GTFO of Pittsburgh.

shiznit

Coach
Yikes.... I heard the rumours but I never thought they would do it.

Kinda reminds me of us trading Mack last season.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ravens and Bungles will be hurting, finally get Brown out of the division and OBJ rocks up. Steelers defence make any WR look like a HoFer so no difference for them.

Latest posts