What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
Seeing people say OBJ will refuse to go to Cleveland... I think they are forgetting one of his best mates is in Cleveland in Landry.

OBJ, Landry, Njoku & Kareem Hunt when he gets back...

That’s :fire::fire:

shiznit

Coach
Hahah f**k me that's the f**king wildest shit ever
God bless Gettleman.
I seriously can’t wait to hear Max Kellerman’s take on this tomorrow... :joy::joy:

Dude absolutely shit on the Raiders(and probably rightfully so TBH...) about how only garbage organisations trade away elite players in their prime... and now his team does EXACTLY that... :joy::joy:

shiznit

Coach
I gotta say... im stunned by all of this...

But I’m genuinely happy for Browns fans... even as a Raiders fan I can recognise when I see a fan base has suffered for a long time...

Browns fans must be going crazy right now!

shiznit

Coach

Yikes... when you consider the Steelers get about a $15M credit for Lev Bell this dead cap hit is worse than what the Steelers just copped...

shiznit

Coach
Low key excited as f**k as a Raiders fan coz I think there’s a decent chance the Giants use this extra pick to trade with the 9ers or Jets to jump us for Dwayne Haskins.

Which assuming Murray goes #1... either Nick Bosa or Quinnen Williams will fall to us at #4.

Low key excited as f**k as a Raiders fan coz I think there’s a decent chance the Giants use this extra pick to trade with the 9ers or Jets to jump us for Dwayne Haskins.

Which assuming Murray goes #1... either Nick Bosa or Quinnen Williams will fall to us at #4.

I very much doubt the 49ers will trade down from the No. 2 spot as they seem very keen on either Bosa or Allen (depending on what the Cardinals do). Trading down to 6 and/or 17 would see them miss out on both. They want to win now, not in 2-3 years time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Oi! Hands off my Bosa.

Bosa Buckner Thomas Ford
Kwon Warner Who gives a f**k

That's a nasty front seven.

Shame our secondary sucks outside Sherman but watchable gonna do?