What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
You are aware that Jason Witten has unretired and will be playing for the Cowboys this coming season? I dare say they're banking on him being serviceable at the very least.

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...return-to-dallas-cowboys-for-16th-nfl-season/
Very aware.
I also watched him play football back in 2017, and he could barely move... he wasnt very functional then and im tipping he's not improved 2 years later, one of which was totally removed from the playing field.

I said what i meant, and meant what i said... The Cowboys dont have a functional TE

zombie jesus

Staff member
That was the first thing I thought of... :joy::joy:

I think at this stage we have to almost be a lock for hardknocks... :joy::joy:
They'll be all "nothing but lurrrrve... It's business... Respect...blah blah blah", lots of hand slapping, fist bumping, maybe a bro hug, then they can bond over their mutual hatred of Roethlisberger and the Steelers.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Bell saying the way the Jets and Gase talked to and welcomed him (as a 6 year vet free agent) was different to his welcome in Pittsburgh (as an overweight day 2 pick).

These guys are amazing.

Latest posts