What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Frederick

Staff member

The man is unhinged. He's also launching his own YouTube channel (presumably because Juju has one too). Someone at the raiders needs to pull him aside and tell him the world needs less AB, not more.

shiznit

Coach

The man is unhinged. He's also launching his own YouTube channel (presumably because Juju has one too). Someone at the raiders needs to pull him aside and tell him the world needs less AB, not more.
Meh... the way I see it... as long as he backs it up on the field I have no problem with him taking shots at the Steelers... he’s not saying anything offensive...

He’s just being a douche... which really only makes himself look bad.

The Raiders will get involved if he starts making offensive statements...

I’ll tell you what though... seeing the reaction from around the league... I’d pick up Tyrell Williams on my fantasy team... there’s gonna be all sorts of crazy coverage on the opposite side of the field... :joy::joy:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Sammie Coates and Martavis Bryant had a spat on twitter over who Juju was replacing when he got drafted. His toothy grin must be kryptonite for WRs.

kurt faulk

Coach

He was getting paid $17m this year anyway. So in reality it's 5 years, $157m. Or if you want to use his average salary from the previous contract ($22m per year), it's 5 years, $162m.

nick87

Coach
It's a good deal and one worth doing. Wilson's a very VERY good QB.
With the way the cap is going up, i dont think that's going to be a major problem cap wise...

Wentz deal might be coming down the pyke soon too, the eagles are creating room with no real reason at the moment other than a potential front loaded Wentz deal.

18to87

First Grade
I guess we are about to see how good Mahomes really is. They just gave up their first rounder and $105 million to replace Dee Ford and Justin Houston and who knows what is going to happen with Tyreek Hill.

nick87

Coach
The Hawks got an absolute HAUL for Frank Clark.
I like him a lot, and i think he's an excellent player who will be good for the chiefs... and it's still too much

Latest posts