What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-viewed-as-favorites-to-land-mario-williams/

Not so much for the article...but for the photo attached to it:

b-roethlisbergermario.jpg

"yeah Mario...."

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think the texans are a terrible fit for manning.

They'd have to reinvent their offense to use him. Currently they have a lot of misdirection plays, play action and boot legs. Manning is a sit in the pocket QB.

Big Mick

Referee
I think the texans are a terrible fit for manning.

They'd have to reinvent their offense to use him. Currently they have a lot of misdirection plays, play action and boot legs. Manning is a sit in the pocket QB.

Who cares?

Put him in that team, not that hard to change offenses.

Put him with that defense. Unbelievable.

kurt faulk

Coach

fisher and co are cleaning house.

i expect them to go hard after jason jones. he won't break the bank and will be a huge upgrade over who the rams cut.

kurt faulk

Coach

fisher and co are cleaning house.

i expect them to go hard after jason jones. he won't break the bank and will be a huge upgrade over who the rams cut.

whoops, maybe not.

Jones is 25. But seems more comfortable playing the DE position according to Rotoworld:

Barring an unforeseen breakthrough, he will hit the open market. Jones saw his numbers drop as he switched from left end to tackle in 2011, and can be expected to shop his wares as an end. Still only 25 with a solid pedigree as a pass rusher, Jones figures to draw significant interest.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dan Conner is not my top pick but he is absolutely an improvement

Tulloch, make it happen! Dude knows the wide nine

abpanther

Staff member
Can't believe we signed Randy Moss, especially given that Alex Smith's strengths are not throwing the ball deep. I guess he will be on a similar contract to Braylon Edwards, can be cut cheaply at any time. We also signed Perrish Cox, 1st round talent with huge character concerns, reunited with Ed Donatell now.

Oh and the Dolphins just traded Brandon Marshall to the Bears for 2 3rd round picks

legend

Coach
Bears will pull the trigger on that trade IMO. They can then beef up the O line and draft a WR. Bush can carry the load. I'd make that move in a heart beat.

Tommy Smith

Referee
No way would i make that trade. I know a good running game is more about the O-line than the RB these days (within reason) but Forte still makes up a huge part of the Bears offense given that he's so good at catching passes out of the backfield.

He's one of the top 5 backs in the league, and the seconnd best all-purpose behind McCoy i reckon. Surely worth a 1st rounder...

Latest posts