What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Big Mick

Referee
Saw that on ESPN.

Like with everything...you can report anything as long as it has a question mark on the end.

Tom Brady is gay?
Dallas Cowboys to win something?
Brett Farve to the Colts?

Most of them turn out to be crap.

Big Mick

Referee
Adrian Peterson re-signs with the Vikings:

Adrian Peterson signed 7-year, $96 million deal that could be worth $100 million w/ escalators. Includes $32 mill gtd, $4 mill injury gt

Big Mick

Referee
From Schefter - Filed to ESPN: Steelers and Troy Polamalu agreed to a new four-year deal. Ties safety to franchise through 2014.

Tom155

Coach
Adrian Peterson re-signs with the Vikings:

Adrian Peterson signed 7-year, $96 million deal that could be worth $100 million w/ escalators. Includes $32 mill gtd, $4 mill injury gt
well deserved big contract for the best RB in the league

Big Mick

Referee
Bengals Cincinnati Bengals

The news is official. The #Bengals have traded Carson Palmer to Oakland for a 1st round pick in the 2012 draft and 2nd round pick in 2013.

Also this morning:

RavensInsider Aaron Wilson

Eagles trade Ronnie Brown to Lions for Jerome Harrison, conditional 2013 draft pick: bit.ly/njwtl0

Raider_69

Post Whore
Eagles trade Ronnie Brown to Lions for Jerome Harrison, conditional 2013 draft pick: bit.ly/njwtl0

I like that one. Harrison was awesome for us last year as a change of pace guy for McCoy. Brown should have been run out of town with pitch forks after litterly chucking thr 49ers game away

Raider_69

Post Whore
the Brown for Harrison trade has fallen through on medical grounds for Harrison
disappointing, was looking forward to getting him back and ridding ourselves of Brown

Raider_69

Post Whore
I know right
Lucky he got traded, from what ive read he's unlikely to play again this year but long term playing wise and health wise, he should be ok.

I was really disappointed to see this one fall through too as i really like Harrison as a change of pace guy in our system

zombie jesus

Staff member
Colts going on a bit of a Steeler binge, likely to snap up LB coach Keith Butler as their new DC, sick of waiting for LeBeau to retire I suppose.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Spags landing in NO, has imo, ultimately led to Castillo staying in philly

big call on that one, although im not as upset about it now that the anger of the season has subsided, the eagles D did end up finishing 8th over all in the league which is impressive given the start. Castillo allows us to keep washburn and the wide 9 in pass rush situations, and keeps Howard Mudd on staff to continue to retool the oline and make McCoy look so good

it's a big call because unless we are deep in the play offs next year, if the failure of 2013 is the defense again, both Castillo and Andy are out on their arses.

Im confident they can right the ship, as long as they invest heavily at S and LB in FA and the draft.
Id love to see the eagles nab Curtis Lofton in FA. He'd improve us big time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Apparently the Cards talked to him about a come back, but decided against it

i would love to know why they did that. Seems odd to me.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Players not tagged Qb matt flynn, carl nicks, vincent jackson, marques colston, reggie wayne and mario williams... Also Mike Wallace is on a 1st round tender

Monk

Referee
NfL rants and raves facebook page says 'Peyton Manning is expected to be released tomorrow'. Epic if true.

Latest posts