What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hope and pray for Tulloch or Lofton
a lot of talk about philly maybe going for london fletcher but i hope not, we need a long term option, if we have to settle for Fletcher it would absolutely be a huge upgrade but Lofton is 10 years his younger and Tulloch only 26. Neither of them are far off fletchers play but they have age on their side

Tulloch given his experience with the wide 9 would be my top target

dogslife

Coach
Well I'm hopeful if we do get Williams we will be able to work a deal to keep enough cap space for Lofton, he's the heart of that defence at the moment, and I was a little disappointed they tagged Grimes tbh

DC_fan

Coach
The Colts have released TE Dallas Clark.

Their team for 2012 will look nothing like the team of recent years.

DC_fan

Coach
The 49ers are to try out the recently unretired WR Randy Moss.

While, Denver most likely will trade qb Tebow if they sign Manning.

Monk

Referee
My mate wants Colts to pick up RG3, reckons Luck will be a bust. Any chance Colts take RG3 ahead of him?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i read a recent report that stated the colts would pick Luck "even if RG3 flew at the combine"

rightly and wrong Luck is the clear cut #1, and honestly it wont shock me if in 5 years time RG3 is the much better player but no chance Colts turn down Luck

Big Mick

Referee
Rumours:

Vincent Jackson to Bucs or Bears
Mario Manningham to Redskins
Laron Landry --> Eagles or Bears
Mario Williams --> Texans, Bills, Bengals, Jets, New England, Falcons, Seahawks
Cortland Finnegan --> Rams, Bucs, Bears, (reportedly wants to go where Vincent Jackson goes)
Brandon Carr --> Dallas

Raider_69

Post Whore
the boys might be out of the running for people like Carr and Finnegan

I cant see the eagles going for Landry
the fact is each and every time we play the skins, we target him via long bombs to Jackson and usually we burn him big time, not a great sign that the organisation respects his game

Big Mick

Referee
Wow...Texans released Eric Winston RT.

Really hope Buffalo give him a look. That dude is an elite tackle...Texans are crazy man.

Latest posts