What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Interesting that they will cut him. Would shake up the FA market big time... I wonder if the Eagles would be interested. I doubt it but the eagles have plenty of money and have basically been linked to NO ONE :lol:

man2iel_

Juniors
Interesting that they will cut him. Would shake up the FA market big time... I wonder if the Eagles would be interested. I doubt it but the eagles have plenty of money and have basically been linked to NO ONE :lol:

They should take a look...I think Revis will return close to pre-injury self with a year under his belt at Tampa.

nick87

Coach
I think he will be a big get for any tea. The dude might not be as good as he was but he is still hands down the 2nd best corner in the league... I think Asomough has scared the eagles off from the kind of deal the big FA are asking for. Which is why I think the eagles don't get Ward or Byrd anymore :(

abpanther

Staff member
Depends too if the Eagles will let Revis play man on an island, as opposed to what they did to Scrabble

nick87

Coach
Yeah true. They play a lot more man these days under Chip and Bill Davis. I think he is a good scheme for now for the eagles. But I don't expect them to even enquire about him. Howie is allergic to big money signings since the ill fated dream team

abpanther

Staff member
Surprised that they haven't been linked to anyone, would've thought they'd be all over Ward and even Whitner to a lesser extent

nick87

Coach
Yeah i dont know what to think.
We've got money, we're a blue chip franchise seen as a team on the rise with glaring needs which have premium players available in FA to fill...

The only saving grace is the eagles are quiet good as keeping their cards close to their chest, prime example being Nnamdi. We werent even rumoured to be interested and then all of a sudden we had signed him. So im sure the Eagles are talking but it's frustrating not knowing who they are talking too.

legend

Coach
Broncos should be around 30-35 million under the cap with Kuper and Bailey off the books. Should be able to make a run at a few decent FA's.

nick87

Coach
Eagles apparently expected to pursue Revis if he hits the market... yay! Some rumored eagles moves!

kurt faulk

Coach

saffold gone, dahl gone, shelley smith gone, chris williams gone. all the rams guards are leaving the building.

apparently targeting swatrz from the chiefs. also may go after verner to give them a solid cb crew.

i'd be shocked if the rams first pick in the draft isn't robinson or matthews.

nick87

Coach
Given the Rams moves, i wonder if they dont have already deal in principle with a team looking to move up to get Clowney.
They can drop back to 6-14 range and still pick a really top end tackle

aqua_duck

Coach
Given the Rams moves, i wonder if they dont have already deal in principle with a team looking to move up to get Clowney.
They can drop back to 6-14 range and still pick a really top end tackle

I think that'd be the smart move, pick up another few extra picks and still get either Robinson, Matthews, or even Lewan

nick87

Coach
It might be hard as a rams fan in 10 years of ny theory is right. They could be sitting there in the same spottthey are now, without any extra success looking for a franchise QB AND an elite defense whilst watching RG3 win rings and watching Clowney be the best since L.T.

That is brutal worst case scenario for the Rams

Latest posts