What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

kurt faulk

Coach
49ers CB Chris Culliver was arrested in San Jose, California Friday for felony hit-and-run and weapons possession.

According to the police report, Culliver hit a bicyclist early Friday morning and fled the scene. An eyewitness who saw the accident followed Culliver and attempted to block his vehicle from leaving, where he allegedly got out of his car and threatened the witness with brass knuckles. Culliver is currently being charged with felony reckless driving causing an injury, felony possession of brass knuckles, and a misdemeanor hit-and-run for striking the vehicle. The 49ers have released a statement and are aware of the incident. Culliver will be subject to the NFL's personal conduct policy and could be facing a suspension.

Source:*KTVU.com
Mar 28 - 7:11 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6624/chris-culliver

aqua_duck

Coach
Wtf is wrong with these idiots, just behave like an adult, don't do anything utterly stupid and get paid millions, how hard can it be. You'd think 3 years in college would mature them abit

abpanther

Staff member
Amazing how stupid some of these guys are

Looks like we'll be drafting more than one corner

abpanther

Staff member
I bet most of these young guys are carrying around prohibited weapons of some kind, seems like they all wanna be gangsters to some degree

zombie jesus

Staff member
Ah man, I was hoping he would head back home to Pittsburgh. Not much better place for him to go I suppose, they'll work out what they can do with him and use it well.

nick87

Coach
I bet most of these young guys are carrying around prohibited weapons of some kind, seems like they all wanna be gangsters to some degree

Earlier in the year with DeSean Jackson's house was broken into, and he had a gun stolen i asked on the Eagles Message Board a simple question

"for what reason does DeSean Jackson need a gun?"

Boy was i shouted down by american gun nuts :lol:
and not one of them could come up with a plausable reason why he should have a gun except for "IT'S HIS SECOND AMMENDMENT RIGHT TO HAVE A GUN. RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT! RANT, RANT, RANT!"

it's f**king crazy, the whole country is nuts.

gronkathon

First Grade
Well it is al getting close now.

Draft around the corner. Players back in the buildings now and the full schedule released

nick87

Coach
Colt Lyerla signed by the Packers

If they get his head right, he is going to be un-f**king-stoppable with Rodgers

Latest posts