What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

nick87

Coach
Grigson needs to absolutely nail this draft, otherwise i could see him sacked before his next gets a chance to vinidcate him

legend

Coach
They'll probably overpay for Decker as well. I'm hoping Denver can sign Vontae Davis and possibly Michael Bennett and draft the best MLB available.

abpanther

Staff member
I could definitely see Jared Allen heading to Denver

Would make the game at Arrowhead interesting...

Tom155

Coach
I could definitely see Jared Allen heading to Denver

Would make the game at Arrowhead interesting...
they were apparently very close to getting him at the trade deadline so the interest was there from the broncos would think that has not changed

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers have apparently shown interest in Verner and Finley. I would be fine with Finley for the right price, the neurosurgeon who worked on him is on the Steelers staff so you can't get much closer to his whole neck situation.

nick87

Coach
I have a feeling im going to feel really disappointed in the eagles in FA, only to realise half way through the year they got it right... basically rinse and repeat of this year.

Need to come out of this FA and draft with a CB who can contribute right away, a pair of good starting safeties and a pass rusher who can impact games consistently... easy right?!

Tom155

Coach
Jim Corbett ‏@ByJimCorbett3h
Everson Griffen's five-year $42.5-million deal with $20M guaranteed and $27M in 1st 3 years is sure sign Vikings moving on from Jared Allen :shock:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter2h
It is is confirmed and official. Jets are releasing CB Antonio Cromartie, as he tweeted.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Yep, by the time i get into work on wednesday i should have time to crack a coke, buy some morning tea and be locked and loaded to all the websites by 9:30am for all the news

nick87

Coach
"Tampa Bay won't turn down Bridgewater if he falls to their pick. The Bucs' new regime isn't convinced that Mike Glennon is the answer." - Charlie Campbell

Any chance he falls to them? Would be interesting. I like Tampa and i like Teddy B.. id like to see that marriage.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Certainly a chance, they're basically picking 5th if they're in line for a QB once you discount STL and ATL. Not that hard to see him falling a couple of spots from there.

nick87

Coach
I think there is a better than even chance actually now that i think it through.

Houston arent taking Teddy B, it'll either be Bortles, Clowney or Johnny.

Rams are either trading back or taking Clowney or Robinson/Matthews... Watkins maybe. But not a QB.
I think the Jags are going to take Clowney if he's there, or Kalil Mack for their Leo in Gus Bradleys defense.

Then you've got the Raiders who will again probably take Clowney if he's there, i think they would favour Bortles and Manziel over Teddy B, and one of them should be here so if they are taking QB, i dont think it will be Teddy B

Browns are up next and Ive never seen anything to indicate the Browns are high on Bridgewater. If Johnny Football, Watkins or Kalil Mack is here, i think they take them (in that order)

Atlanta are obviously not in the Teddy B conversation. The problem for the Bucs, if serious on Teddy B might be that if the Falcon's dont trade up, and Mack and Clowney are gone they MIGHT trade back with a QB needy team for Teddy. But i think they'd stay put and take Matthews/Robinson

Actually now i talk it out, i dont see anyway Teddy B doesnt make it to the Bucs. Exciting!

Latest posts