What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

Mhartew

Juniors
I really hope the Cards don't get Kolb. Especially for what they are (If you believe the rumours) gonna give up. He may turn out to be a very good QB, he hasn't shown me enough in his time on the field to just give away everything for him (DRC, potential future first rounder, plus the fact that Kolb would want a contract upgrade).

It just seems to me that it's a lot to give up for Kolb. Kolb isn't an elite QB, what Philly are supposedly asking for is ridiculous. And if they don't lower their asking price they'll be stuck with him for the year and get nothing for him.

Honestly I'd prefer the Cards get Kyle Orton and groom Skelton. Orton is serviceable, can win them games, a hell of a lot cheaper and can give time for Skelton to hold the clipboard, learn the position and be called upon when ready.

But we'll see what happens

abpanther

Staff member
As a 49ers fan, I really hope the Cards make that deal for Kolb.

Don't you reckon Kurt?

Big Mick

Referee
Here’s some other buzz, from league sources:

The Bills and Jets are bidding for DB Drayton Florence, who spent last season in Buffalo.
The Raiders are negotiating with Ravens OT Jared Gaither.
The Bengals have expressed interest in RB Brandon Jackson, but the Packers want to keep him.
The 49ers and Raiders are negotiating with DB Dashon Goldson, who was in San Francisco last season.

Wont happen, can even imagine someone like Farve going to a SB contender and holding the clip board for Vick? Not happening, if he comes back, it will be for a side where he starts. He's too egotistical to allow anything else

true. that said i hope he comes back

its not the NFL without Brett Favre in there somehwere.

Hass to the Titans eh?

interesting

Big Mick

Referee
And an unheralded but important move for Oakland: Raiders agreed to terms with long snapper Jon Condo.

abpanther

Staff member
C David Baas signed with the Giants.

Frank Gore is planning to hold out for a contract extension, we should trade his ass

Big Mick

Referee
Frank Gore is planning to hold out for a contract extension, we should trade his ass
LOL

He deserves one.

Without him your team would be so shit they'd never score a point.

Pay the man his money.

Also Brandon Stokley & Donte Stallworth to the Redskins.
Bruce Gradkowsi signed with bengals
Drayton Florence re-signed with Bills
Santonio Holmes re-signed with Jets
Nnamdi a favourite to go to the Jets -WOW...Nnamdi and Revis...together...f**k me.
Jared Gaither talking to the Raiders
Robert Gallery talking to everyone
Quincy Black Re-signs with tampa
Colts re-sign Melvin Bullitt and Adam Vinitari

Big Mick

Referee
Also Kyle Orton expected to be traded to Miami as early as today.

f**k I love this shit. Its all fast paced and awesome.

abpanther

Staff member
49ers about to release Nate Clements, reports are that they are in the Aso sweepstakes

abpanther

Staff member
LOL

He deserves one.

Without him your team would be so shit they'd never score a point.

Pay the man his money.

Hey I like Gore, but the reality is he hasn't been able to stay healthy for a full season in a while. He also getting old and getting to that stage where RBs tend to fade, better to get rid of him a year e too early than a year too late.

49ers have Anthony Dixon (6th round) and Kendall Hunter (4th round) waiting in the wings, I would like Gore re-signed but not for DeAngelo Williams money

Big Mick

Referee
Burnett is the fourth free agent to be linked to the Bills today, joining offensive tackles Willie Colon and Tyson Clabo, as well as pass rusher Jason Babin.

According to some bills report.

Really don't want Babin and will not fit.

I would love Colon and Clabo but. Preferably Clabo.

Kevin Burnett and Stephen Cooper would be nice considering we've lost Poz.

Latest posts