What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

zombie jesus

Staff member
Jason Worilds not even getting a sniff really as yet, might come crawling back like Ike Taylor did a few years ago.

shiznit

Coach
Just looking at what the Raiders have done...

Underwhelming overall...

But am pretty happy with Malcolm Smith... If JDR and Norton get the best out of him we have a great young trio of linebackers with Sio Moore and Khalil Mack... All under 25 too...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He is still elite, but thats asking a lot for a guy to be playing elite 2-3 years from now, but hey i'm happy got our team a 4th ring, goes to a team with no QB, but will paid well. Plus i'm interested to see what pick we get for the Jets Tampering.

He has lost a yard, and to sign him to a 5 year 70 mil contract is insane.

Is that legit?

shiznit

Coach
He is still elite, but thats asking a lot for a guy to be playing elite 2-3 years from now, but hey i'm happy got our team a 4th ring, goes to a team with no QB, but will paid well. Plus i'm interested to see what pick we get for the Jets Tampering.

An investigation was done by the league.... It turns out that they have camera footage from the Jets locker room which show it was a ball boy acting alone in tampering... :sarcasm:

I can understand it... They have to spend it... And they front loaded it...

It's better than what Reggie is doing...

The f**king idiot is going to end up spending 70M on 3rd tier free agents...

hey look, i agree there. reggie isnt doing great.

Mhartew

Juniors
B_yJlWCWwAAT7vD.jpg

Philly news are taking it well.

On a similar note. Wouldn't Bradford still have his big bloated rookie contract number carried over from the Rams to Philly? Unless he re-structured, Eagles cap will take a hit compared to Foles.

nick87

Coach
Yeah, he's counting 13 mil against our cap right now. The fact he hasnt restructured/extended yet (VERY early days, he could do that within the next few days) has me still hoping they dont intend to keep him, and he'll be sent to another team that will extend.

kurt faulk

Coach
Yeah, he's counting 13 mil against our cap right now. The fact he hasnt restructured/extended yet (VERY early days, he could do that within the next few days) has me still hoping they dont intend to keep him, and he'll be sent to another team that will extend.

They sent him packing because he wouldn't restructure. Don't hold your breath.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Jimmy Graham is a good signing for Wilson but he doesn't run block at all and the Seahawks are a run first offense

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Says someone that doesn't even watch any games. Box score experts are the f**king worst. Stick to fantasy football.

Says someone that thinks Sam f**king Bradford is good.

How about you go and watch a game, and stop with the bullshit talking up of Sam Bradford in every post to rid yourself of guilt and trying to justify your stance. The rams knew he wasn't up to it and shipped him of quick smart. You should be happy you now have a qb who has done more in his career then Bradford.

Stop with the act, he is shit, he is as bust, and phili fans are fuming to have him. It really is as simple as that.

Latest posts