What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

abpanther

Staff member
Unless Philly then trades #10 and Bradford to Tennessee for #2

Nice to see all these trades!

nick87

Coach
Unless Philly then trades #10 and Bradford to Tennessee for #2

Nice to see all these trades!

Reports now saying it doesnt involve the #10 pick. In which case, we lost Foles, have Bradford and arent really any closer to Mariota.

Chip trading away my faith in him right now :?
All will be forgiven if he lands Mariota, but if we go into 2015 with Sanchez and f**king Bradford as our top 2 Qbs, ill be right off Chips wagon

Demarcoooooooo

Chargers got that franklin dude from the broncos. Telesco's moves have been good so far.

will be interesting to see what happens at RB.

id also like them to bring back freeney.

i have NFI what the Eagles are doing.

Tom155

Coach
Reports now saying it doesnt involve the #10 pick. In which case, we lost Foles, have Bradford and arent really any closer to Mariota.

Chip trading away my faith in him right now :?
All will be forgiven if he lands Mariota, but if we go into 2015 with Sanchez and f**king Bradford as our top 2 Qbs, ill be right off Chips wagon

Albert Breer‏@AlbertBreer18s18 seconds ago Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and a 2015 fifth-round pick for Rams QB Nick Foles, a 2015 sixth-rounder and a 2016 second-rounder.

:? don't understand this move for philly at all

Last edited:

Mhartew

Juniors
Adam Schefter just tweeted this about the Eagles Rams trade.

Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and 5th round draft pick in 2015 from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 4th round pick in 2015 and 2nd round pick in 2016.

gronkathon

First Grade
I'm out.

See you all tomorrow when I have something possibly relevant to say other then the round of expletives I have now

nick87

Coach
Chip will be back in f**king college in 2 years. Jesus wept. merkin must be a f**king cowboys fan

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't believe what the eagles are doing.

The rams have just got a hell lot better and eagles worse off. Surely it is a way to a means...

one tree hill

Juniors
Adam Schefter
24 mins ·
If Sam Bradford is not Eagles' starting QB this season, Philly gets back its 2016 2nd-round pick from STL.

nick87

Coach
Adam Schefter
24 mins ·
If Sam Bradford is not Eagles' starting QB this season, Philly gets back its 2016 2nd-round pick from STL.

It since been clarified, the 2016 2nd is gone, but if he doesnt play 50% of the snaps, we get a 2016 Rams 3rd back