What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
MrCharisma said:
Well done... you've passed Google Searching 101

I might've passed Google Searching 101 but I'm still having trouble finding these cartoons that are causeing such a stir

Misanthrope

Staff member
Rather than dancing around the issue, I'm just gonna say that I want to be whichever lucky guy is knobbing her.

The Devil

Bench
CWBush said:
Why, Ian, I didn't know you swang that way!

The correct word is "swung"

And you're looking to become a teacher :p

I think what he meant was knobbing Keibler..

.. at the same time :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
The correct word is "swung"

And you're looking to become a teacher

Forgive me, even a God such as myself makes mistakes from time to time. If I didn't, you'd all feel inadequate. This way you're able to call me on a mistake occasionally and give your lives some much needed meaning.

Misanthrope

Staff member
yes anyways, i'll be sure never to send my kids to your school

Yes, because a single typo means I'm clearly not qualified to teach your non-existent children.

I'm not saying he's a weakling, but he can still get pounded when sprinting in full flight at an oppenent

I'll think you'll find it's 'opponent'. People in glass houses... ;-) :p

The Devil

Bench
CWBush said:
Yes, because a single typo means I'm clearly not qualified to teach your non-existent children.

I'll think you'll find it's 'opponent'. People in glass houses... ;-) :p

Argh!! damn you CWB!! My only spelling error!! :lol:

And when i mentioned children i was referring to any future children i may have, as you aren't a qualified teacher yet.

And it wasn't because of one spelling error, it was the labelling yourself as God that did it :p

IanG

Coach
girl42_image2.jpg

IanG

Coach
DeviL9 said:
Ian, you went back to your old ways!!

That is an awful photo!

Well in that case send an e-mail to FHM Magazine saying their photographers should be fired

Parki

Bench
its a freaken horrid photo ian.... its one thing to take a bad photo, its another to steal it off a website and parade it as something worth looking at

dont make me show you up again with a picture that actually looks half decent

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
its a freaken horrid photo ian.... its one thing to take a bad photo, its another to steal it off a website and parade it as something worth looking at

dont make me show you up again with a picture that actually looks half decent

Well you do it too. Send FHM an E-Mail Telling them their photographers should be fired too.

If you reckon their pics are so bloody hidious.