What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Parki

Bench
not their pics

the pictures that you manage to find, and parade are some of the worst ive ever seen..... do you see my example above? its taken from the exact same website, yet our pictures are kilometres apart.... i took 10 seconds to find that photo, just so you know

IanG

Coach
Well it goes to show they're hit and miss aren't they. Anyway we can go on with this stuff and go round in circles how about we just move on with thing and for em to start again.

I was thinking of posting the Mrs half of the Mr & Mrs Smith Poster. Would that one be better?

Parki

Bench
im sure you cant go wrong with angelina, but if anyone can stuff it up im sure youll find a way

take your best shot

IanG

Coach
Your verdict?
mr_and_mrs_smith_ver2.jpg

Parki

Bench
very ordinary.... there are plenty more pictures of angelina out there that are hotter than that

but in saying that, its better than your last atrocity.... so ill give you a 7/10

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
very ordinary.... there are plenty more pictures of angelina out there that are hotter than that

but in saying that, its better than your last atrocity.... so ill give you a 7/10

Nice to know that one was better.
Even though it's only small hope you like my new signature

Parki

Bench
not really.... jens beauty is classier than just her skirt blowing off at westfields... but each to their own

watch dancing with the stars this year, i bet she will take it out because she can dance, and apart from that shes absolutely spectacular

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
not really.... jens beauty is classier than just her skirt blowing off at westfields... but each to their own

watch dancing with the stars this year, i bet she will take it out because she can dance, and apart from that shes absolutely spectacular

Yeah I know that and I have no doubt that she'll look absolutly spectacular.

Parki

Bench
no...... u know what? a 7 is too high for that picture, you need to try harder boy

im downgrading it to a 5... i expect better than that

Parki

Bench
hffawardsg.jpg

Rachel McAdams

not the best pic, but easily better than anything iang posts.. will be back later with more