What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
ralph06.jpg

Tamsyn goes alright, even if the pic is quite large :p

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I would gladly bleed internally inside my chest if I got to wake up next to that every day.

Although most of my blood would be elsewhere. ;-)

IanG

Coach
Stuzmeister said:
I would gladly bleed internally inside my chest if I got to wake up next to that every day.

Although most of my blood would be elsewhere. ;-)
You and me both mate.

I think the song "Luckiest Man Alive" by The Finn Brothers should be renamed "The Craig Gower Song"

Whats Doing

Bench
After 1609 posts, I think we have a winner!!!!! and to think he could have stuffed it up before the wedding. What was he thinking!!!!

this thread is for the guys (and ladies who like ladies). now ive had a look at a few of the NRL teams websites and had a look at there cheerleaders. now ive made a top 10 of all of them. There was only 8 teams that had cheerleaders (Broncos, Raiders, Eels, Dragons, Souths, Knights, Sharks, Manly). overall the Raiders were the best as my top 3 were raiders girls. Despite the Knights having some absolute shockers, they had some pretty hot chicks too.

10clareeels.jpg

10. Clare- Eels: Has a sort of Latin look but makes up for it with being a sexy blonde!

9saraknights.jpg

9. Sara- Knights: possibly the skinniest chick in the world without being anorexic, and i looooove ultra skinny girls and she has a pretty face too.

8ashleigheels.jpg

8. Ashleigh- Eels: Very innocent looking chick, she must be damn sexy to make into this coz im not really into the latin look

7AnnaDoodybroncos.jpg

7. Anna- Broncos: Pretty much the only awesome Broncos chick (we actually have guy cheerleaders :oops: ) nice smile, nice hair colouring, yeeeah