What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

3elissa_lge02raiders.jpg

3. Ellisa- Raiders: man theres so many good things about this girl, she has sexy hair colouring, i love that sh*t so much, pretty face, nice tan, nice tits.

2lauren_lgeraiders.jpg

2. Lauren- Raiders: i know you will think that this choice is bad, but she looks pretty much identical to this chick i did once and she was awesome in the sack. She also has red hair which i love (hence my love for molly ringwald) and shes ultra skinny.

1kelly_lgeraiders.jpg

1. Kelly- Raiders: she has that same hair colouring as that other chick except its black, yow! she also has a tat and a labret piercing giving her that pseudo punk look which i love! it looks like shes got attitude, ow!

Dilmah said:

i didnt know you liked c**k dilly?

seriously tho, i knew id get this response, i have different taste in chicks, i go for a sorta unique look over the conventional good looking girl.

Gene Krupa

Referee
pennywisealfie said:
2lauren_lgeraiders.jpg

2. Lauren- Raiders: i know you will think that this choice is bad, but she looks pretty much identical to this chick i did once and she was awesome in the sack. She also has red hair which i love (hence my love for molly ringwald) and shes ultra skinny.

Hubba hubba!

Parki

Bench
Every single one of them is very very average.

I agree

your number 1 chick looks like that f**ken rat from big brother last year

kristy i think her name was

yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck

Misanthrope

Staff member
Redheads drive me crazy. Even a bland chick can get a second look from me if she has red hair. It's like beer goggles.

IanG

Coach
gallery%2FSeason%5F2004%2FCheersquad%2Frenae%2Dhale%2Ejpg

Renae. I'm sure she's one of the one's I got my pic with. I'm not sure who the other one is though

IanG

Coach
gallery%2FSeason%5F2005%2FCheersquad%2FJessica%20Byrnes%2Ejpg

Another Knights Cheergirl. Thing is she reaminds me of one of the tellers at the Greater at Jesmond

Parki

Bench
dude did you have to post it twice? Seriously, its gross in the hottest babes thread, its gross in the cheerleaders thread

any credibility you had with those amanda flynn photos (which were really really nice) has now been f**ken shot

Parki

Bench
you dont need to be hot to be a cheerleader. Some are, some arent.

i have seen plenty of horrendous cheerleaders. It would be sexual discrimination to pick a girl on her looks as opposed to her dancing ability. Just because your a cheerleader doesent elevate you to hot status, just like being a chef doesent make you a good cook. Not every redhead is hot, just like not every blonde is stupid. Those pictures are average at best.

Maybe you should just try again you were doing okay with the amanda flynn ones

Latest posts