What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I think you've contracted IanG syndrome

Seriously, CWB - you need to let it go. Ian has proven himself to have flawless taste in women and you're still harping on about pictures he posted weeks ago!

I nominate Parki for the new mantle of 'man who finds awful pictures of beautiful women'.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Ah, the village idiot appears as scheduled. Tell me, idiot, are you going to regale us all with drunken singing today? Or is Thursday the day you stand on the pavement and wave your genitals at traffic?

Gene Krupa

Referee
iangsbiggestfan said:
Ah, the village idiot appears as scheduled. Tell me, idiot, are you going to regale us all with drunken singing today? Or is Thursday the day you stand on the pavement and wave your genitals at traffic?

Awesome wit there! :roll: You're the town dunce though, aren't you?

Do you have the courage to get up infront of 20,000 people or are you just a blowhard nothing moron?

No need to respond, your posts provide ample proof of your mediocrity!

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Do you have the courage to get up infront of 20,000 people or are you just a blowhard nothing moron?

An amusing definition of courage you have, Gene. Do you think being able to stutter out the words to "Video Killed the Radio Star" makes you brave?

And what exactly does your showmanship have to do with your intelligence? A great many idiots can perform. If you're arguing that you're better at making an ass of yourself than me - than I concede defeat. You, my friend, are the grand pumba of making an ass of oneself.

If we're knuckling down for a battle of wits, perhaps I'd start spelling out my posts fo-net-i-kal-ee for you?

Gene Krupa

Referee
iangsbiggestfan said:
An amusing definition of courage you have, Gene. Do you think being able to stutter out the words to "Video Killed the Radio Star" makes you brave?

And what exactly does your showmanship have to do with your intelligence? A great many idiots can perform. If you're arguing that you're better at making an ass of yourself than me - than I concede defeat. You, my friend, are the grand pumba of making an ass of oneself.

If we're knuckling down for a battle of wits, perhaps I'd start spelling out my posts fo-net-i-kal-ee for you?

Meh! You're about as intelligent as a mossy rock! Anyone who puts down others achievments when they hide behind their own fears is beneath my contempt. I may make an "arse" of myself, as you suppose. At least I'm a popular arse! You wouldn't know HOW to be entertaining if you had a flashing sign and an i-pod imbeded in your scull. I pitty you for your lame attempts at humour.

And I know you might get turned on by peoples naked scrotums, I on the other hand do not.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! :roll:

Parki

Bench
I nominate Parki for the new mantle of 'man who finds awful pictures of beautiful women'.

just as long as i get to nominate you for "forum idiot who still hasnt posted a picture yet despite being asked to do so on several occasions, and has an unhealthy fascination with a certain person on this board"

ass

Zoidberg

First Grade
iangsbiggestfan said:

I'm beggining to like this fella, he's fuh-ny

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
It's a Crusader.

You just wish I was part of your two bit organisation. My presence alone would raise the average IQ to a level where you would no longer be considered a special needs organisation.

Your theory is about as brilliant as your boxing ability, RABK. Just because I've spoken with members of your group, doesn't make me one of you. I've spoken to black people before too, but I don't claim to be indigenous.

Perhaps spoken is a too loose a word. The Crusade members I've encountered (and I'll try not to generalise here) seem to communicate in clicks and grunts.

Parki

Bench
eva_mendes_dot_com184.jpg

eva_mendes_dot_com844.jpg

ummmmmmmm........ back to the f**ken point? I dont think iang made this topic to be frequented by weirdos

Latest posts