What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

keeney

First Grade
CycloneSteve said:
Now really is there any need for that? This is a human being who could be (for all you know) reading this thread. There is no need to treat her like a piece of garbage or a piece of meat :sarcasm:

I like the look of her because she gives the impression of innocence and sweetness. Judging only her looks I think this girl actually HAS a personality, unlike some of the bimbettes you see running around with pom-poms these days.

Jessie, if you are reading this, I love ya sweety and you can call me anytime.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Covert superficiality at it's best. She LOOKS like there's more to her than her looks.

Having said that, there really is nothing to look at. Greasy bulbous head.

Serc

First Grade
wtf? Put a bag over her head??? She's a cutie! In fact I would go so far as to say she is one of the nicest lookers of the lot.

Maybe some of you need to settle down a bit on your expectations, I know you blokes wouldn't knock back any of them ;-)

Frederick

Staff member
IanG said:
For f**k sake don't go down that path again please.
gallery%2FSeason%5F2007%2FPubstar%5FCheersquad%2FJessica%2Ejpg

This is more like it
Bushy, I'm sorry, but after Ian posted that, I just couldn't help myself...
pygmy-goat-0026.jpg

IanG

Coach
You had to go ahead and spoil it didn't you!!!!!!!!!!!!! You high powered mouth piece you. I'm not posting here anymore. Bollock to you!

keeney

First Grade
Ian, 10% of your total posts on this forum have been right here in this one thread. You and I both know you'll be back.

brandell

Juniors
I went out with Bushies mum last night we had some mad hot sex...Check her out!!!

ugly%20chick.jpg

Oh yeah making little bushies what a night!!! Whoot!!!