What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Andy

First Grade
IanG said:
As I asked in another thread would you ladies consider it sabotage if I were to nominate yours truley?

Sabotage is supposed to be crafty.

In your case it would be compared to taking a dump on white shag-pile carpet.

astrogirl

First Grade
I will answer IanG's question.

I don't think it's sabotage exactly to nominate onself, however I think the spirit of this thread was to nominate people in the public eye e.g. actors, footy players etc.

For example, I'm not sure this was a thread intended for Andy, rabk and co to post their pics and tell everyone how hot they think they are ;-)

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:

I don't think it's sabotage exactly to nominate onself, however I think the spirit of this thread was to nominate people in the public eye e.g. actors, footy players etc.

For example, I'm not sure this was a thread intended for Andy, rabk and co to post their pics and tell everyone how hot they think they are ;-)

Come on Andy, were not welcome here. Can't handle us.... 1 star thread this shall be...

Btw LMAO at Andy's post regarding Ian.....that's just nasty! :LOL:

RABK

Referee
For Stacey and Arushi. :p

Jimbob10.jpg

By god i look terrible, all in good fun though. That one was taken about a year ago.

RABK

Referee
Btw, there isn't a "Ugliest guy" thread so until there is my photos go in here. :p That one was taken at the same time as the last obviously.

Jamie.jpg

IanG

Coach
astrogirl said:

Thanks astrogirl. It wouldn't worry me in the slightest if the female member of this forum nominated themselves in the Hottest Babe thread. In fact I think it's a good thing that we are able to get soem everyday people in there.

Andy

First Grade
astrogirl said:

I do play football ;-)