What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
Newsreader Tim Ferguson...i don't know what it is about him...he looks like he should be wearing either a fighter pilot uniform, or one of those white NAVY uniforms :ls:

Stranger

Coach
angus.gif

Its Andy :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
There are some hot looking AFL players. I think someone's already post some... but..

*astro goes to find some more*

Charley9

Bench
One AFL player did a spread in Cosmo or Cleo or something...damn he was hot! I'll have to try and scan it when i get home if i still have it...

astrogirl

First Grade
I can't wait to get to the next page of this thread - someone's pic has made this page ridiculously wide...

astrogirl

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
What???

Afew people in the FFB like the looks of Dane Campbell.
Ah ok. Sorry I didn't understand your post. I don't think he's hot, but I also don't think that photo does him any favours!!!

Charley9

Bench
yeah the team photos are usually pretty dodgy, but i think he's pretty cute in a boyish kinda way.

Charley9

Bench
Has anyone posted any pics of Clint Newton? I reckon he's pretty cute. Especially when he smiles.

astrogirl

First Grade
Footsie said:
Has anyone posted any pics of Clint Newton? I reckon he's pretty cute. Especially when he smiles.
I seem to recall he looked hot in the calendar a couple of years ago!

But he's aged a bit since then IMO...

Charley9

Bench
Yeah he has, but I kinda find him a bit less Backstreet Boy-ish now...i dunno....I think i'll have to put that pic up too :)