What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
Ahem??? Just The ladies?? Other people may enjoy bedsies prawnish beauty too you know :p

Oh I beg your pardon!

Ladies and Gentlemen who are so inclined...

And he is *so* not a prawn! :lol:

Charley9

Bench
nah, i think they're more inclined to vote for sonny bill or matt cooper :(
Not that there's anything wrong with them... but they're not bedsy are they??[-(

~bedsy~

First Grade
Footsie said:
nah, i think they're more inclined to vote for sonny bill or matt cooper :(
Not that there's anything wrong with them... but they're not bedsy are they??[-(
I don't think Cooper is attractive at all.
I don't think any of the nominees are close to Buderus... well maybe Randall :lol:

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
I don't think Cooper is attractive at all.
I don't think any of the nominees are close to Buderus... well maybe Randall :lol:

Yeah unfortunately Randall reminds me of this guy i used to date who I feel like vomitting now everytime i think of him :-&
Cooper and Sonny Bill are obvious choices for most women though because they're "obviously" attractive.

I prefer guys who kinda grow on me.

Stranger

Coach
LOL
Cant wait to see what you come up with... only one pic :p
There should be a few on this site LOL!

Charley9

Bench
yeah, i know but i wouldn't even know where to start looking...i'll se ehow creative i can be with just the one and i'f i have troubles, i'll send you to find more:D

Latest posts