What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
I still remember the days of having pictures of Jason Priestly all over my black lever arch folder at school :oops: Can't remember who else I was into...

Charley9

Bench
I was a jason priestly girl too :D gosh i loved him...and sasha mitchell (cody from step by step) and Boyz II Men...

Charley9

Bench
me either, he was so "old"! lol! I think all the girls just liked his voice...he had that whole husky thing goin' on... but he didn't have that floppy brown hair or the green eyes, did he Astro? :D And Brandon always looked after Brenda! So cute!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Footsie said:
Like Les said we're too old to have posters, so why not have posts instead.

And yes, I am a perve...and not too proud to admit it either.
Speak for yourselves I will be 23 in a month and 8 days.... I still have posters on my wall :lol:
I have the Buderus NRL Stars Series poster on the wall, signed and framed, in the bedroom
I also have a Lion King poster on my bedroom wall.
In my lounge I have 5 Pirates of the Caribbean poster's and a Mummy Returns poster.

Yes footsie, I was implying you perve, but so do I.... so good job ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
gallery_chad_1_l.jpg

photo_danny_buderus.jpg

Curtosiy of footsie giving me this address:
http://www.sexiestmaninleague.com.au/index.htm

Charley9

Bench
Okay girls and boys who are so inclined...I couldn't find many, but i'd gladly go any one of them...

this is gav...i like how he's sucking an ice block ;-) lo!
gav2.jpg

Latest posts