What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
yeah...i was gonna say after i posted those pics of bedsy, all those other guys looked pretty second rate to me...

Charley9

Bench
Oh yeah i wouldn't say no to any of them lol! I'm just saying...if they were all standing in a line and i could take my pick...i'd still pick bedsy. ;-)

Footsie said:
more gav...bless...

gav.jpg

he's pretty cute actually ;)!

Charley9

Bench
I think if i had to pick on excluding bedsy i'd pick Darren...or Loic....or Gav....hmm..that didn't help at all...

Charley9

Bench
girls we gotta campaign to get someone really, really hot in the CLEO centrefold next month...any ideas, let me know.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm confused, your footsie, but your charley?.... what's going on... I leave for a second and come back to caos :-s :lol:

Charley9

Bench
lol, i was footsie but i got sick of it, and charely is my nickname so i changed it to Charley...i don't want to confuse anyone...but...ya know! I'm gonna change my banner when i get home too i'm so excited...

Latest posts