What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

wittyfan

Referee
Clint Newton is looking in great shape for 2006:

Newton%2cClint%206012901_211362_p.jpg

Jedda

Juniors
PrideKnight said:
damn it, whats with all the poofs (or wannabe poofs) in the knights forums of late huh????

PK, if you're refering to Stevo with the above quote you might like to know she's a girl. :lol:

stevo

Juniors
lol. Thanks for making that clear Jedda. That happens alot on here. I showed Risa that pic and she reakons he looks like Girds too!

stevo

Juniors
57729.jpg

This is another SA boy, Jacques Rudoplh. Not bad eh. Too bad the didn't make the cricket finals, some good talent on that team

~bedsy~

First Grade
Tom_Welling.jpg
I think Tom Wellings pretty hot. I've only just started watching Smallville because there's nothing else on tv... it's not a bad show, well it's got me in anyway.

RABK

Referee
What do the ladies think of the lead guy from lost? Bought a friend the first season box set and watched quite a bit with her. Must say i got hooked straight away. Very, very good show.

Johns Magic

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
What do the ladies think of the lead guy from lost? Bought a friend the first season box set and watched quite a bit with her. Must say i got hooked straight away. Very, very good show.

I think he's a dickhead...Then again, I'm a guy...

Look, over there!

*vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Latest posts