What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Sexiest Man in League starts this thursday on The Footy Show. Then there will be the bit in The Sunday Telegraph.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Paul Walker was the main actor in snowed under or snow dogs, can't remember the name of it, its at the movies ATM. Pretty deacent movie IMO, and he showed some... not to shabby acting skills LOL.

Isn't it called Eight Below?

One's a very charming, intelligent and handsome moderator of this forum and he's available! The other's a drunken idiot. Guess who?

Why thankyou, Jamie! You're a dreamboat yourself. :p

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
Sexiest Man in League starts this thursday on The Footy Show. Then there will be the bit in The Sunday Telegraph.
I thought Ben Ross was a terrible choice last year, but I've seen a pic lately and he goes alright.

astrogirl

First Grade
More Lucas

2006-1-25-lucas_neill_56190967.jpg

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
I thought Ben Ross was a terrible choice last year, but I've seen a pic lately and he goes alright.
I couldn't believe he won, I would have even prefered Cooper to win over him.

RABK

Referee
I got a question about that bloke.

I remembered reading that he is famous for having washboard abs, yet when i saw him at Bondi beach last year he had a beer gut that would make Reg regan jealous, there was also a photo of it in a magazine.

Does he train half the year and drink the other half? :-s

~bedsy~

First Grade
Brett Stewart and Mark Gasnier have so far been nominated for SMIL.
Brett is a mile ahead at the moment.... Gasnier :sto: He looks like a cartoon.

stevo

Juniors
Gaz does look rather odd. I was surprised at that too.... there's got to be a better sort then him at the dragons.