What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
oooh hes hot astro! i think i remember seeing a bit of a union match and i saw him and he caught my eye lol
The gorgeous Dan Carter :D

Gotta find more talent for this thread! Maybe tomorrow if I have time and inspiration!

Charley9

Bench
I am sorry...I know I have posted him before, but I am so, so very much in love with him at the moment...

untitled3.jpg

furious9.jpg

untitled6.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can't act to save his life, either. I can't stand 'actors' who play the same part in every movie (badly).

Charley9

Bench
Yeah we love paul walker for the same reason all the guys cream themselves over jessica alba and it aint her acting ability, that's for sure.

Charley9

Bench
rock_on_knights said:
Charley i love Paul Walker!!!!!!!!! Those are great pics :D

he is a hottie isn't he?? I even sat through a whole movie because of him lol!
First time in years i've made it all the way through a movie that I ahven't seen and isn't a favourite.

Stranger

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Should be a compliment Cathy :p

Paul Walker was the main actor in snowed under or snow dogs, can't remember the name of it, its at the movies ATM. Pretty deacent movie IMO, and he showed some... not to shabby acting skills LOL.

RABK

Referee
What's doing girls?

BobSamandRohan.jpg

From right to left that's me and my two friends Sam and Rohan. Rohan reminds me of a tv actor, but i can't think who!

Picture9256.jpg

One's a very charming, intelligent and handsome moderator of this forum and he's available! The other's a drunken idiot. Guess who?

astrogirl

First Grade
Jared Padalecki

Just saw a bit of Supernatural - how hot is he. Growing up... thought he was cute in Gilmore Girls but not hot :D

Latest posts