What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: A question for Female fans

princess plj

Juniors
i agree with all u girls----i watch the game for the game and the fact that there are nice looking guys playing is a bonus.....i know with me, often i am one of the boys when it comes to watching the football as all my friends just are not interested in the game...but it is nice to perve once in a while thou....

astrogirl

First Grade
Oswin said:
The women usually win any tipping competitions I'm in. Mind you, some of them picked their teams based on who had the better jersey colours or alternatively based on mascots i.e. a rooster would be eaten by a panther, a dragon would kill a horse, and a shark would eat an eel.
LOL, a couple of girls here used to tip on the basis of which geographical location they would prefer to live in.

m0j0 said:
I tend to think that if I'm winning the tipping comp, it's a fluke. Our work comp's currently being led by a woman, but I'm only one point behind...
We currently have 3 girls in the top 5 - which I think is pretty good considering there are 42 people in this comp, of which only 14 are girls (33%).

Iddylion

Juniors
Oswin said:
Stereotypes are hard to break, but I have nothing against women following rugby league - I think many male fans will realise that there are some very knowledable female footy followers frequently found fostering fruitful fanaticism fank you very much. How's that one for you Iddy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very clever Oswin. Try saying it 3 times fast now ;)

Iddy.

Doctor

Bench
"There are some very knowledable female footy followers frequently found fostering fruitful fanaticism fank you very much. There are some very knowledable female footy followers frequently found fostering fruitful fanaticism fank you very much. There are some very knowledable female footy followers frequently found fostering fruitful fanaticism fank you very much."

Easy! :roll:

KnightSmurf

Juniors
I've actually made quite a few friends from forums discussing footy and most were shocked that I was female by my knowledge on the game.

Never found any male who didn't think it was great -- or a turn on -- to have a chick actually know what their talking about when it comes to footy.

Latest posts