What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Back by Popular Demand!!!!!....

astrogirl

First Grade
You guys all seem to know who this pennywisealfie character is! I have no idea. Someone from the Knights forum?

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:

hey wendz have u shown everyone ur drawings, they rock! the trent one is rad and even tho seeing a drawing of buderus with his shirt off made me sick, im sure all these knighties would love it.

:lol: :lol: Do you have to show up everywere?

No I haven't shown any of these guys my drawings as there not hosted.... and Danny is hot ;-)

awww wendz, u know u love me hehe. ill host the pics for u if u like coz there rad pics and ppl will love u for drawing buderus with his shirt off lol. the trent pic is the best. tho im just asking if u want me to show everyone, is that cool?
Yeah that's cool with me.... do you need me to email them to you?
Don't laugh at Bedsy he deserves to have his shirt off ;-)
Yes I love you ;-)

Kaz

junior
mia said:
He has to post on our page because the Broncos have got nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could have the Australian Captain & Vice Captain in Gorden Tallis & Darren Lockyer. :lol:

misty

Juniors
I think there are two other players that would get selected before Tallis....do I need to name them? :p

thanks for the love bedsy and andy ;)

thanks for the hostility to those of u who werent blessed with a sense of humor ;)

and no im not a roosters supporter i am a supporter of the mighty brisbane broncos. i think we earned that mighty tag from past endeavours. oh well we will still win.

antonius i really cant see why u hate me so much, all i ever did on grandstand was stir a bit of shit about the knights team i never caused trouble or anything it was all in a bit of fun, i think u think of me and joeys wheelchair as the same person maybe, i was just laughing at the shit he said.

hey wendsy i think i got the pics on my computer, ill post them up for ya and everyone will love ya hehe. cant wait to go to ur art exhibition one day ;)

antonius

Coach
pennywisealfie said:

thanks for the hostility to those of u who werent blessed with a sense of humor ;)

and no im not a roosters supporter i am a supporter of the mighty brisbane broncos. i think we earned that mighty tag from past endeavours. oh well we will still win.

antonius i really cant see why u hate me so much, all i ever did on grandstand was stir a bit of sh*t about the knights team i never caused trouble or anything it was all in a bit of fun, i think u think of me and joeys wheelchair as the same person maybe, i was just laughing at the sh*t he said.

hey wendsy i think i got the pics on my computer, ill post them up for ya and everyone will love ya hehe. cant wait to go to ur art exhibition one day ;)

Penny my dear, I didn't say I hated you, wherever did you get that idea?

haha hmmm i wonder :p

btw even though it pokes fun at the greatest coach in the history of coaches ur sig is funny as haha

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:

No worries ;-)

Thanks for that.

pennywisealfie said:

Just have to have a laugh at the fact that you think being a Bronco's supporter is better than being a Roosters supporter :roll: , I very much doubt that, I hate the Bronco's, always have, always will. And by the way, what was the score of the game today, I've forgotten, I know the Panthers beat the Bronco's but what was the score... oh yeah, that's right, 28 - 18 :lol:

And who barely scraped into the top 8 after being beaten by the Dragons? :lol:

cheerleader_chick said:
pennywisealfie said:

Just have to have a laugh at the fact that you think being a Bronco's supporter is better than being a Roosters supporter :roll: , I very much doubt that, I hate the Bronco's, always have, always will. And by the way, what was the score of the game today, I've forgotten, I know the Panthers beat the Bronco's but what was the score... oh yeah, that's right, 28 - 18 :lol:

ur just full of class arent you. do u see me coming in here rubbing in last nites result to you no matter how happy about it i was. its just not very nice. so yeah we lost oh well. btw i have to have a laugh to myself about how you think your cool coz your a "cheerleader chick"

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
do u see me coming in here rubbing in last nites result to you no matter how happy about it i was. its just not very nice.
You just didn't wanna upset me ;-)

bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:
do u see me coming in here rubbing in last nites result to you no matter how happy about it i was. its just not very nice.

awww yep, thats right. lol even tho the first thing u said to me on msn at 7:00 last nite was go penrith :p

Kaz

junior
cheerleader_chick said:

At least we weren't the first team to be lose a finals match. :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
pennywisealfie said:
bedsy said:
pennywisealfie said:

awww yep, thats right. lol even tho the first thing u said to me on msn at 7:00 last nite was go penrith :p
:lol: Oh I'm funny ;-)

pennywisealfie said:
Kaz said:
cheerleader_chick said:

well at least that counts for something...i think :p

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you shouldn't take comfort in that because, first of all, we weren't the first team beaten, Raiders and Bulldogs were beaten before us, we were the first to be kicked out though, get your facts straight, and if you by some miracle didn't get 8th, and maybe a higher spot, your game would've been earlier in the weekend and you would've been the first team to get kicked out of the finals. The reason we were kicked out first was because we were 7th, not 8th, we had a better season than you guys. Oh, and by the way, I didn't call myself cheerleader_chick to make myself look cool or something, I did it because I want to be a cheerleader, and that name was taken so I simply shoved another word on the end. At least it makes more sense to the average person than your username does.

Kaz

junior
cheerleader_chick said:
pennywisealfie said:
Kaz said:
cheerleader_chick said:

well at least that counts for something...i think :p

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you shouldn't take comfort in that because, first of all, we weren't the first team beaten, Raiders and Bulldogs were beaten before us, we were the first to be kicked out though, get your facts straight, and if you by some miracle didn't get 8th, and maybe a higher spot, your game would've been earlier in the weekend and you would've been the first team to get kicked out of the finals. The reason we were kicked out first was because we were 7th, not 8th, we had a better season than you guys. Oh, and by the way, I didn't call myself cheerleader_chick to make myself look cool or something, I did it because I want to be a cheerleader, and that name was taken so I simply shoved another word on the end. At least it makes more sense to the average person than your username does.

I meant that the knights were the first kicked out.

If we came 7th we would have put up a better fight against the Roosters then what happened on Saturday night. :oops:

antonius

Coach
Kaz said:
I meant that the knights were the first kicked out.

If we came 7th we would have put up a better fight against the Roosters then what happened on Saturday night. :oops:
Look Kaz, say what you really mean, you've become far to reserved and restrained since becoming a mod, it's affecting your overall demeanure, your becoming more like Mia's avatar, than the one you have, you need to get back to your roots, being nasty, and evil. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts