What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Best: Got into an arguement with this dumb chick at the shops & made her look stupid.

Worst: The genius probably thinks she was right.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I realise how weird this looks given my last post in the thread, haha

BEST: Had a fantastic night with home cooked Italian with my new gal, and have a weekend with her to look forward to.

WORST: Running on next to zero sleep after said fantastic night, and still have to teach this afternoon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a top night with the missus last night, work is done, and the Socceroos are all but in to the World Cup.

WORST: Haven't heard from my sister and her husband yet, and they were supposed to touch down a few hours ago.

Apey

Staff member
Best: Turned 18 today :cool: Got some nice presents to boot. His nipples are hard.

Worst: It was probably the worst day for me to have a birthday on. Thursday at Uni sucks for me. :x

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a fantastic night with my girlfriend last night and a killer gym session this morning.

WORST: My sh*ttiest day at work and the weather looks like making us call off our camping trip.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: In love :crazy:

WORST: It's hard to budget for traveling on weekends, eating healthy, saving money for back home, and saving for an August trip to the Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.