What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
dude...... that blows goats

come to south america with me, we will riot on the streets of rio de janero, and have a blast :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Right now I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep for six months. I foolishly let myself open up and get attached to her, despite knowing how likely it was this would happen :cry:

I have terrible taste in girls. They're either heinous bitches or, when they are nice, unattainable like this one.

Parki

Bench
it sucks, but if you dont open yourself up, you never get to experience anything

there will be other chickies mate.... your in another country with strange and exciting women dying to meet the bush :p

give yourself a day or two to get over it, then remember your awesome, so you deserve to be it. Depressed people arent awesome dude :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got taken out for a night on the town by two gorgeous girls for an evening of Kung Fun Panda and loud, drunk karaoke.

WORST: Am beginning to feel the familiar and entirely unwelcome depression that made 2003 an utter bitch for me creeping back up. No appetite, no energy. Bleh.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finally starting to feel just the slighest bit better, and a friend gave me some stuff to help me cope with the worst of the anxiety.

WORST: Still not better :p

dyslexie

Juniors
best: footy last night, catching up with mates :) was a fun night!

worst: drunken stack in the early hours of saturday morning has resulted in a very sore knee RA

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a tremendous night out in a neighbouring town with new friends and old, pulled an all nighter, and now I'm sitting here in my underwear feeling awesome.

WORST: Had a drunken D&M with the ex on Friday night that just made her feel awful and didn't make me feel any better. And I kissed about six people - five of them female :crazy:

dyslexie

Juniors
best: sitting down in my jammies watching sex and the city. good night in lol

worst: wanting to go to the footy with a friend on saturday night and cant :( due to another friend not telling me plans had been cancelled RA

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Finally got some inspiration again and feeling better after last week's theatrics

WORST: My boss has me stuck at work playing babysitter on a stinking hot day before he didn't organise anything for students to do when they'd finished their exams

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Just picked up a super cheap keyboard so I can do some musical venting

WORST: The girl continues to break my heart. She told me that, if four months from now I'm single, I should check her profile to see that she's dumped the guy and that she's available.

Tams

Juniors
Best: We move into our brand new house on Saturday.

Worst: Feeling like someone has ripped my guts out when I read that it looks like Danny is finished. Just about the worst feeling I've ever had.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: The week is almost over and two weeks until I go to China

WORST: I have a summer cold complete with dizzy spells, and all of my friends are leaving me to go to the mud festival :(

dyslexie

Juniors
yukkies poor bushy get better mate!
best:have so far had a fabulous weekend with friends watching movies going sugar hyper and stuff
worst: nothing really, friend being a douche but thats all fun and games

dyslexie

Juniors
best: jst went to a friends daughters 2nd birthday and ended up in an icebar having a snow fight with some friends !! fun way to spend my sunday arvo
worst: had the most hugest case of brain freeze ever yuk

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Decided to go to the famed Mud Festival at the last second, endured a five hour bus ride, and bumped into the ex - and still had a f**king amazing day. Hundreds of foreigners on the beach, mud wrestling, cheap booze, good friends, and making out with a cute American to cap off my night.

WORST: After avoiding sun burn all yesterday walking around in boardies - I got burned today waiting for the bus home :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Convinced my mate to hit Mud Fest again this coming Saturday

WORST: The ex is playing mind games just as I started to get her out of my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts