What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: The ex called today and said all of the right things, but I'm not buying into it.

BEST: The cheerleader asked why I hadn't called her yet

dyslexie

Juniors
best: this working week is more than half over! and tomorrow is pay day. and i have lots of overseas trips in the works !

worst: tomorrow should be hell in the city thanks to mr pope.

Jono078

Referee
BEST: The Weather! Been waiting for a day like today for ages, and thank f**k it's here all week :D

Also seen The Dark Knight, good movie.

Worst: Nothing, actually perhaps feeling tired for waking up early for first time a while.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Spent 10 days in Thailand on holidays and had a fabulous time shopping, eating & trekking

Worst: Wish I was still there. Also the overnight flight last night was a shocker. Have got through today with only 2 hours of very poor quality sleep.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Best: Spent 10 days in Thailand on holidays and had a fabulous time shopping, eating & trekking

Worst: Wish I was still there. Also the overnight flight last night was a shocker. Have got through today with only 2 hours of very poor quality sleep.

oh im so jealous :fist: i wanna go back!!
i had the overnight flight too and had to sit in the middle seat :| not fun

best: i dunno its been a pretty good day i guess and it was a pretty sunrise lol

worst: getting up at 6am

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a fun night with a certain lucky lady, going to Mudfest in two days, and headed to China in a week

WORST: Aforementioned lucky lady complicates things

dyslexie

Juniors
best: day wasnt too screwed up by WYD people with the exception of my lunch break, and got to finish work early. and some stuff i bought online came in the mail today :D

worst: i just spilt cold lemonade on my pjs :(

[furrycat]

Coach
Best: Finally stringing together some cricket without terrible injury
Worst: Still a bit of a niggle in my shoulder, and a close friend of mine got some bad news :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Won't see the South African for two weeks because her mother and sister are visiting.

BEST: Will see the cheerleader on Friday, as I got out of work early enough to catch an express train to Seoul

dyslexie

Juniors
best:almost the weekend and pay day today yaaaaaay
worst: the weather atm sucks arse and work has been hard (for once) this week

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Back in Gwangju after a terrific week in Hainan, China - and the week apart has done a lot of good for my confusing relationship.

WORST: Still a confusing relationship, and back to work tomorrow :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Confusion begone! The South African and I are an item!

WORST: Missing her like crazy while I wait for her mother and sister to go back to South Africa :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
:lol:

BEST: Went out to see off my girl's mother and sister before they leave and had a good chat with a few friends.

WORST: Still two whole days before I can see her!

cram

Bench
Bushy, how was that trip to China??? Do you any pics or something for me to imagine what its like, you realise I am living my travelling through you as a proxy....lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bushy, how was that trip to China??? Do you any pics or something for me to imagine what its like, you realise I am living my travelling through you as a proxy....lol

I uploaded sixty to Facebook last night (and my friends have about another 200 between them). I'll upload a few of the choicer ones here tonight after work, if I have time.

cram

Bench
I uploaded sixty to Facebook last night (and my friends have about another 200 between them). I'll upload a few of the choicer ones here tonight after work, if I have time.

No worries, whats your facebook handle and I will have a look.....EDIT....I think I have found you have sent a request for you to add me as a friend....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.