What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Brush with Fame

Samwise

Bench
oh now that u mention it alex, i forgot my big claim to fame, i caught viral menengitis from phil jamieson from grinspoon when i was at one of their concerts years ago and he spat beer in my face. the next day i was passing out at school and sh!t and the following day i was in hospital. weird..

Samwise

Bench
this was back around the time easy had just come out, and they were drunken and stoned 24/7. from what i have seen of them lately they seem to have got their act together a bit since then. but eh, i hold no grudges, have seen them at least 10 times since then.

Alex28

Coach
no...i can assure you not much has changed. just (allegedly) the quality of the (alleged) gear...

fosie

Juniors
Mine would be Bill Harrigan atm, his really nice. And Jamie Feeney and Luke Pattern if you consider them famous.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Oh and while I was in Port shopping at the IGA that my bro works at I saw Toni Collet.. I didn't believe it at first, but then my bro came home and said a girl from work saw her, so then I said so did I.