What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Farewell Terminator

Jedda

Juniors
For those not in the know, Terminator007 has been banned from this site.

While I don't have the full facts and am unwilling to create a huge drama about the rights and wrongs of the issue, I thought I would let those who want to send a last farewell a chance to express themselves here.

I do know of another footy forum where Terminator is now residing and will pass on your wishes when required.

Terminator has been a long-term member both here and on the Old Knights forum and I will miss his contributions here.

Farewell Termy, Take Care Mate!

parra_princess

Juniors
What the hell? Termy being banned is an absolute travesty.

Pretend that this forum is a night club. Termy is the music. Sure you've still got the Alcohol but it just ain't the same. Carrrrn Termy get your ass back on here!

northey

First Grade
do not worry termy has found a new place ... he has found a new knights forum and i have seen him there many times

Kaz

junior
One less Knight supporter that I have deal with. :lol:

Who will be the next one gone on Knights Supporters Survivor. :shock:

Will anyone win Immunity, stay tuned next week.

Sweeper

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
i tell ya, the freakin admin of this site are morons
I second that motion.

While the admin are stunned at the rate of growth of this site, they should remember, Easy come easy go! It's just a temporary home for most people, especially after you realise all the shit the mods and admin get up to.

Bring back termy, and f**k off with all the mods! Too many cooks spoil the broth!

Parki

Bench
Give the mods a break, they are trying to do the best for everyone and keep the site legal and legitimate.....considering this forum is still up and running while all the other forums are dropping like flies the mods should be congratulated....get off their backs

As for Termy, well im sure hell be back but you dont get banned unless you do something wrong...its not rocket science

Jeez, that Four Corners section is full of wankers. I guess I'll stick around here and put up with just the few that cross my path.

God speed, Termi.

Sweeper

Juniors
Parki said:
Give the mods a break, they are trying to do the best for everyone and keep the site legal and legitimate.....considering this forum is still up and running while all the other forums are dropping like flies the mods should be congratulated....get off their backs
Yeah, someones going to bother sueing this site, they'd get more money off the homeless f**k down the street for being an eye saw!

antonius

Coach
Little Austin Powers said:
While the admin are stunned at the rate of growth of this site, they should remember, Easy come easy go! It's just a temporary home for most people, especially after you realise all the sh*t the mods and admin get up to.

Bring back termy, and f**k off with all the mods! Too many cooks spoil the broth!

Gee LAP I'm sure the owners of this place would be real concerned at that statement, It almost implies you don't intend to hang around here, how tragic would that be? :roll:

Providence

Juniors
I've only been a member of this forum for about a week now, and from the posts I've read, it's become obvious that Little Austin Powers has nothing valid to contribute to any threads, and it seems that he is only here to cause trouble.

It's my perception that he goes out of his way to oppose all common opinion and if someone sees differently to himself, he verbally attacks them with childish insults without any logic.

His language is also profain and at the same time, illogical.

Take this for example...

Little Austin Powers said:
...the homeless f**k down the street...

What is a homeless f**k?? An act of fornication without a home?? It makes no sense. To call someone a ''f**k'' is ludicrous and expected from a pubescent.

Is he trying to impress people with his foul mouth and lack of discression?? Or is it his poor vocabulary and grasp on syntax?

Why does he bother posting on this website?
Does he have no real friends perhaps??

I'm sure he's going to tell me when gives me a serve in reply.

Doctor

Bench
All I wish to say is to not blame the moderators - I'm fairly sure that the Knights' moderators would have tried to find an alternative to banning Terminator, and would not have had the decision put in their hands anyway. While I am not privy to the details of his banning, I don't believe it to be a reflection of autocracy on the part of the moderators.

I agree that too many cooks spoil the broth, and have made this point privately - but at the end of the day I do not believe the moderators are looking to rid the site of people. It is the people that make the site, and no amount of admin, avatars and/or ablution will take away from the community of the forum.

As for your comments Providence:
I've only ben a member of this forum for about a week now
In a week you have discovered that the forum isn't perfect. I agree with the gist of what you are saying, and while I tend not to name names (not that that has stopped me getting in trouble before), I agree that there are some individuals on here who only produce dribble.

The question is: who decides what is dribble and what is worthwhile - is one person's dribble any less valuable than another's long-winded and academic argument? My answer tends to be hidden in what I say, and not quite as obvious to the naked eye or ear. 8)

Providence

Juniors
Oswin said:
...less valuable than another's long-winded and academic argument? My answer tends to be hidden in what I say, and not quite as obvious to the naked eye or ear. 8)

Long-windedness seems to one of your characteristics Mr. Owsin. ;-)

Of the posts that I've read and skimmed on this site, I'd have to say that yours, although politically correct and somewhat constructive, are some of the most boring and time consuming to read.

Not wishing to offend you, what you have to say, in my opinion, is valid and your thoughts and ideas do provoke questions in my mind.

It just takes you a long time to ask those questions :D

Doctor

Bench
Providence said:
Oswin said:
...less valuable than another's long-winded and academic argument? My answer tends to be hidden in what I say, and not quite as obvious to the naked eye or ear. 8)

Long-windedness seems to one of your characteristics Mr. Owsin. ;-)

Of the posts that I've read and skimmed on this site, I'd have to say that yours, although politically correct and somewhat constructive, are some of the most boring and time consuming to read.

Not wishing to offend you, what you have to say, in my opinion, is valid and your thoughts and ideas do provoke questions in my mind.

It just takes you a long time to ask those questions :D

No offence taken whatsoever - I get that comment about superfluous posts quite a lot, but given the alternative of posting one and two sentence posts that offer very little to the conversation, I've generally always tried to swing the pendullum back on the side of 'excess'.

Given the option between a long or short post in a 'how great is Andrew Johns thread' for instance, I'd rather start talking about why Johns is great and not the fact (or fallacy) that Johns is great.

You will get people who will simply say:

I agree.

----
or
----

Johns is great, I love watching him play! [ - insert ambiguous smilies here - ]
_____

I mean, fair dinkum! Does that really promote worthwhile conversation?

Latest posts