What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Farewell Terminator

antonius

Coach
I'm almost black myself and I don't find it offensive, though I can accept some people would be. I might not agree with it but really if you want to delete that don't go into the four corners section, or the fun bar, there's stuff in them that'll make your hair curl. UT has expressed an opinion, weather he's serious about it or not it's an opinion. Truth be known I find some of the stuff said frequently on these forums far more offensive and in bad taste. I mean what about the language used or percieved to be used in posts? The are people who would be just as offended by that.

astrogirl

First Grade
tigermite, I totally agree that this would be particularly offensive to those who do not know UT's style.

antonius, I also agree that UT has made far more offensive comments in the past. It's just that I find this particular comment particularly offensive. Most of you are probably not aware that I am of Chinese descent. As a general rule I am subjected to very little racism, but it's been on my mind lately because a few weeks ago I was subject to four instances of racism (which I won't go into) in just the one weekend.

antonius

Coach
Astro I refered it to the admin, and they were happy to have it edited, so it's done. 8)

astrogirl

First Grade
Thanks antonius. I didn't mean to make such a big deal about it - just wanted to have my say, since UT had his.

Latest posts