What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - favourite snack

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
raw mushrooms, ever since I was about 5. and yes my parents still think I am strange.

*melliez*

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
raw mushrooms, ever since I was about 5. and yes my parents still think I am strange.

Woohoo finally else someone else who eats them raw.

People think I am strange when I do that. The most common thing that I hear is.. "if you wanna eat fungus lick your toes" quite disguisting when you think about it, but mushrooms are the best!

I usually only eat them when I am meant to be cutting them for a salad or pasta or for breakfast (best with milk) and for the BBQ

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
* High Fives *

I always get in trouble for nicking them when my wife is preparing to cook them.

*melliez*

Juniors
Kidley, you are abnormal :p

My dad usually buys them in 2kg lots, cause i usually eat a kg raw and he tries to cook the other kg before i realise that there are some left!

aqua_duck

Coach
Mushrooms are the bomb and cheap too because of how light they are.

I love frozen yoghurt, so good, but I guess thats strictly a summer thing. The red rock deli chips are very good too, also don't mind dried apricot.

princess plj

Juniors
i love corn thins. or i eat baby tomatoes and cucumber....
we have this thing at work now...today was my first day back that we get a box of fruit delivered to us on a monday to snack on...and its free

Rusty

Juniors
Wheetbix, chili country kettle chips, salada with butter and vegemite, twisties and salt & vinegar chips (eaten at the same time)..

RABK

Referee
I like those kettle crunch salt and vinegar chips, there addictive and make my me =P~

astrogirl

First Grade
I also like having a dark chocolate Lindt with a good skim flat white.

Johns Magic said:
Olives and antipasto

And no, I'm not a Mediterranean Descendant
I don't like olives. I'm told they're an acquired taste and I have to say I've tried them a few times, but I seriously don't understand the appeal :?

Andy said:
I love snackin on a mango.
One of the best fruits :D

There's a place in Bondi (name escapes me at the moment) that does the most awesome mango gelato.