What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- Fears

Rusty

Juniors
Wasps, being in crowded places, freak me out.Being betrayed or hurt by someone that I care about is the other one. :(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
today i had a spider on me. it was crawling up my leg and i saw it out of teh corner of my eye and screams and flicked it off me and wacked it with my shoe :lol: it scared the shit out of me!
and also tonight at work i was in the drive thru booth and there was a cockroach in there and i havea very big phobia of them so i was freaking out!

Charley9

Bench
I hate when you're trying to sleep and then all of a suddenyou hear that really faint scratchy sort of sound of something crawling around in your room... I will not sleep until i've killed it or seen it crawl across the hall into my brothers room :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
I'll admit to being scared of spiders.

Last night I was parking my car and noticed a massive spider on the passenger window, and I freaked out! Slammed the car door and ran into my place and asked my flatmate whether he thought I should kill the thing, cos I was scared it would make it's way inside the car and give me a shock while driving.

So I found the Baygon and sprayed about 1/2 a can on the spider :oops:

Does anyone know if the chemicals will wreck the paint on my car? I threw some water on it afterwards... hope it will be OK...

Andy

First Grade
The_Ben said:
I fear when I'm doing 100kmph+ down a ski slope that a punter will cut in front of me without looking back up the hill.

Amen brother.

Andy

First Grade
I get scared when I hear about people getting stuck by used syringes at the beach or in the park, because I walk around barefoot a lot of the time. People who litter syringes are cancer to our society. Can you imagine what it would be like contracting hepatitis or HIV from some feral's used syringe? That'd suck.

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
The_Ben said:
I fear when I'm doing 100kmph+ down a ski slope that a punter will cut in front of me without looking back up the hill.
Amen brother.
If either of you boys hit me, you're dead :D

Mind you, I always check uphill so it shouldn't be a prob.

~bedsy~

First Grade
*melliez* said:
bedsy said:
Spiders and the dark.
I have real phobia's of them.

How do you sleep at night?

I'm assuming you would have to have a light of some type on?
I have a night light that shines in my room.

I have this feeling that someone is following me or watching me... it freaks me out.

Kaz

junior
The_Ben said:

Maybe if Sonny Bono had a fear of trees, he would still be alive & he wouldn't have skied into a tree. :twisted:

Latest posts