What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - latest food obsession

astrogirl

First Grade
Mine is *drum roll* pine nuts in salads! Yum. The flavour and crunch cannot be beaten :D

What's your latest food obsession and why?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Pine nuts? Jesus christ have you seen the price on those frig`n things?
They`re so expensive.

I`ve been knawing on Macadamia`s lately....I grind them with my teeth......I make shreds out of them...can chew`em for hours....

My latest food obsession is the common Orange......You gotta get those BIG green ones where the skin just rips off then you peel the skin off each individual peel and tear that string crap off and chew`em bubble by bubble.

les norton

First Grade
i could eat mango's until the cows come home, but i am currently addicted to hubba bubba....i think my darling partner is going to leave me if i dont stop buying it. he thinks it is immature....dickhead..what does he know :D

Andy

First Grade
Hmm... I've been eating a lot mueseli lately. Heaps.

I'll wake up in the morning and just get excited about the mueseli I'm about to devour. I can't seem to get enough of it.

I find myself craving it at lunch time and so I get excited about going home and having another bowl for afternoon tea. \\:D/

sexybum

Juniors
lately ive been obsessed with nutella! its weird i havent eaten it since like primary school!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I've been into apples.... Granny Smiths... I hate red ones.
Plus Pasta... I'm obssesed with it lol.

astrogirl

First Grade
Untouchable said:
They`re so expensive.
Yeah I know. They are $35 a kilogram at the fruit and veg market I go to. But they come in 100g containers so it's $3.50 so that doesn't seem too bad!

sexybum said:
lately ive been obsessed with nutella! its weird i havent eaten it since like primary school!!
I love the occasional teaspoonful of nutella. We don't keep chocolate at home so if I need a sugar hit then I always look for the nutella jar :D

sexybum

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Untouchable said:
They`re so expensive.
Yeah I know. They are $35 a kilogram at the fruit and veg market I go to. But they come in 100g containers so it's $3.50 so that doesn't seem too bad!

sexybum said:
I love the occasional teaspoonful of nutella. We don't keep chocolate at home so if I need a sugar hit then I always look for the nutella jar :D
i dont think i would be able to survive with out chocolate...thats one thing i cant live with out!! lol

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
sexybum said:
astrogirl said:
i dont think i would be able to survive with out chocolate...thats one thing i cant live with out!! lol
Here here! :) I always have to have some sort of chocolate in the house or I'd go crazy! I think I am addicted to the caffein in it haha.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
antonius said:
One word.................................................

P R A W N S
Ewww! Sea maggots! :p ;-)

My latest food obsession would have to be mint mini magnums! They soothe my sore throat and go down well in the hot weather. Yummmm.

princess plj

Juniors
mine is not really a food but is BOOST JUICE--- so yummy its like a meal so technically can be food.... (well not really)

IanG

Coach
Well for me it's basically anything soft or suckable. Preferable threw a straw. Simply cuz I'm still recovering from the open mouth surgary I had last week.

Things like custard, chocolate pudding, soup, mashed vegetables etc and of course jelly.

Starting to get a bit jack of it though

astrogirl

First Grade
Wow, you guys have great taste in food :D

I love nutella, prawns and avocadoes too. I love frozen oranges in summer. I still attribute our touch footy grand final win last season to the fact that the wife of one of the guys on our team brought us oranges to eat at half time :D it was nothing short of sensational!!! :D

northey

First Grade
andy i know what you mean....... they are the best thing in the world.. i am eating one now

Latest posts