What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Mark Phillipoussis

The_Ben

Juniors
Delta is only worth a few million and Paris is topping $300 mil. It was a financial decision. Paris can pay for his tennis lessons, plus he'll get a discount rate at all Hilton hotels around the world when he is on tour. Could possibly be a very smart move.

macavity

Referee
I agree with Ben, it must be expensive smoking all that CRACK he was obviously smoking to dump Delta....

Then again I dont like her crappy music either.....

PrideKnight

Bench
I may be gay, but how can anyone, anywhere, str8,gay trisexual, find that thing they call paris in any way attractive? Honestly, she looks like a cross bred monkey-rat, that got dipped in motor oil and left to dry in the sun. As for the scud, well, with paris's motor oiled body and his grease dripping pits...im sure there will never be need for lube in that relationship....

The_Ben

Juniors
You obviously didn't see how well manicured she was in her home video. :D

Plus she has money
:D :D

And a good looking sister who may just join in a threesome.
:D :D :D

I think there are way more positives than negatives

Heard a good joke today...

Q: What is the difference between Mark Phillipoussis and Shane Dye?

A: Mark Phillipoussis gets more quality rides. :lol: :lol:

Ben

Bench
The_Ben said:
And a good looking sister who may just join in a threesome.
:D :D :D
okay, that is just wrong...who would have a threesome with their sister :shock:

Misanthrope

Staff member
ben said:
okay, that is just wrong...who would have a threesome with their sister

Well, I wouldn't have a threesome with my own sister, but if Paris felt like bringing her sister in the mix- that's fine by me. I'm not doing anything wrong, they are. :p

northey

First Grade
Well, if Delta needs consoling, she knows where to find me
:(
does that mean i have to compete with her?

personally i can't stand delta or mark or paris so they can go have a big love triangle, and everyone knows mark and paris won't be let into aust again

Kaz

junior
Delta dumped her boyfriend to go out with the Scud.

Don't you love KARMA. :lol: :lol:

And her love song about the Scud is number 1 in the charts, so she has to keep on singing it. :lol:

Alex28

Coach
i find it very weird that there is yet another scenario where we have to feel sorry for Delta just as there is a new single out and a new album in the wings - particularly where there was talk that Delta's single was going to struggle to hold onto the number 1 single slot for a 3rd week in a row.

just my little conspiracy theory ;)

Kaz

junior
Alex28 said:
i find it very weird that there is yet another scenario where we have to feel sorry for Delta just as there is a new single out and a new album in the wings - particularly where there was talk that Delta's single was going to struggle to hold onto the number 1 single slot for a 3rd week in a row.

just my little conspiracy theory ;)

Are you signed up to my conspiracy theory club. :lol:

Considering Delta is in London & is not very well known there, what a surprise a new sob story about poor Delta.

My eyes are welling up. :cry: :cry:

What was the last sad story about Delta.

That's right she collapsed in Athens during the Olympics & was rushed to hospital.

PrideKnight

Bench
She Timed it very poorly, she should have waited until this time next yr and won every ARIA she was nominated for again

Gidsgal

Juniors
If he did do that to her, thats just the lowest thing u could do, i think delta is much more beautiful then paris, and delta is so much more down to earth, and smart

IanG

Coach
Speaking of Paris Hilton I don't know what the big deal is with her video. It's crap

Latest posts