What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Merry Christmas everyone

The_Ben

Juniors
Well as i sit here overlooking Merewether beach here in Newcastle on a grey misty Saturday afternoon with a crown lager in my hand, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I've got the next week up here in Newcastle where I plan on going out on my boat as much as possible. Went and got a hand held Marine GPS and a book containing all the waypoint locations of reefs and wrecks off Swansea and Newcastle. No doubt I'll be visiting some of them in the coming week.

Also went out and got a new TLD20 reel with a 10kg game rod with roller tip to chase those Kingies.

The past year has been really great for me and I don't think I will be able to top it again. Snowboarding trips to Canada and the US. Weekends in Thredbo during winter, and buying a new car. But alas, the knights got knocked out of the comp by our nemesis the Rooters.

Anyway, Cheers everyone and have a good one!

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
mchristmas.gif

Jedda

Juniors
I'd just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Even with the dramas of re-locating here I believe that people rather than format make a forum great, and I'm glad that I've had the opportunity to talk with you all and look forward to spending even more time with you all in the New Year.

I'm hoping to make it over for at least one game next year and look forward to the possibility of meeting you all in person!

Take Care, have a great holiday season!

Merry Xmas to EVERYONE
ITs been fun joining in here and I look forward to the coming year to have more fun with yall

Be safe
Be happy
Stay off the road if you drink cause THEY ARE EVERY WHERE :oops:

81 days until....GEEZ THOSE GOOSTERS SUCK :lol:

northey

First Grade
merry christmas

they fella in the red suit comes soon let us just hope it is not a cold night or the fella in the red suit might get a burnt arse!!!!!!!

then there is waking up at 6:30 to open the presents and by 6:40 all the presents are opened! all that waiting for 10mins of opening presents!!! hahahahahahaha

but some of you like me might have to go to a big family dinne ron christmas day so you get in the car and travel to where the dinner is at and then you get to open more presesnt and the waiting was worth it!!!!!!!!

my family is the best everyone loves footy, some go for newcastle some go for souths one goes for parramatta and one goes for canberra....... but no matter what we always end up talking about footy which make a very funny day!!!!

but the high light of this christmas will be my little cousin jeremy!!! it is his first christmas!!! even though he is too young to realise it ...... i think he will enjoy it!!!
but also we always joke about little jeremy, who isn't all that little anymore, we joke because he was born on the same day as little charlie parsons ....... they share the same birthday!!!!! it is so cute...... the amazing thing is they were born an hour apart!!! wow

so a merry christmas and a happy new year

take care

erin

astrogirl

First Grade
Have a Merry Christmas everyone :D

I'm finally in the Christmas spirit. Got a couple of days off which I will spend here at home, then up to Newcastle on Christmas Eve and staying a couple of days. Can't wait - will be catching up with some friends I went to high school with :D

Ben - good luck chasing those kingfish!

Aussie_Knight, Kaz - great cards! I think I said in another thread that I'm not a fan of carols but I must say the cards are excellent! My aversion to carols probably stems from the days when I worked in retail and I had to listen to the same songs over and over again, all day, every day in the lead up to Christmas!!

Jedda - yeah, please be sure to let us know when you are over here!

northey - have a great time opening your presents! I'm sure you'll make Jeremy's 1st Christmas a memorable one, even if he "remembers" them via photos once he's a bit older!

Doctor

Bench
The Christmas season is a festive time, full of parties, food, drink and celebration. All the hype about presents, fat men in red suits and having a holiday hide a powerful and significant event in history - the birth of the baby Jesus.

While many over the years have conveniently forgotten the reason for the holiday at all, I would just encourage everyone to pause for a moment this Christmas and think of the real reason for the season. Some like to think the government made up the Christmas holiday, or that the day has just 'always been', but thankfully there is a greater reason. While it does not mark the actual date of Christ's birth (it is actually believed to be in March), this is the date that Christians decided to use for remembering the most influential and important human in history.

So this Christmas have a great time with your friends and family. Give and receive presents, be merry, have a few drinks and stock up on the food. Spend quality time with loved ones and celebrate the chance to not work and actually enjoy life.

But just remember the real reason that there is even a holiday - the real present of Christmas is that God didn't want to give up on humans with all their failings, and so he sent his son Jesus to live as a human and die as a human for those who accept the free gift that he is. Don't lose sight of that - it truly is a precious thing that I wouldn't want people to miss out on.

Have a safe and merry Christmas - enjoy yourselves and remember the great gift of history - the reason for the festive season. :D \\:D/

Merry Christmas to all and sundry. :D

northey

First Grade
not long to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it was christmas eve when i woke up this moring but i soon realised that no it was the day before christmas eve

les norton

First Grade
Merry Xmas everyone from sunny Melbourne, cant wait to get back to "normal" people in lovely QLD!!!
I hope everyone gets everything on their list!! :) :D :lol:

Andy

First Grade
A politically/legally correct message from me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee") please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2004, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.
This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.
This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under Australian Law.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year everyone.

Regards,

Andy

legallyblonde

Juniors
les norton said:
Merry Xmas everyone from sunny Melbourne, cant wait to get back to "normal" people in lovely QLD!!!
I hope everyone gets everything on their list!! :) :D :lol:

"normal people" haha well thanks! its beatiful weather up here Kim...35 yesterday, but still a nice breeze..absolutley gorgeous at the beach.

KF

Juniors
Merry Christmas everybody!! and a happy new year too :D

Hope 2004 is a good year for everyone :D

Terminator

First Grade
Merry Christmas everyone, including UT.
I'm over here in NZ with Jedda - getting pissed and enjoying the brilliant NZ Summer.

Hope to catch you all in the New Year, it's good to be back!