What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastleknights .com

bronnie34

Juniors
Just tried to enter the stupid knights website to read Mark Hughes' New article and put my final round tips in the tipping comp but the damn website is offline. Why am I not surprised?

les norton

First Grade
wahooo I have finally found everyone in the deep space that is cyber land!!! I got a little shakey when i went to check the forum. Im not liking this one as much!!!! Oh well Im sure antonious will sort it all out he'll save the day. [-o< i hope it comes back soon!!!

gnome

Juniors
I'm just pleased to see so many of our people turning up here. While most of us have never met, many have formed bonds and friendships. It would have been devastating had the official forum just fell over with no roadmap to where the new community had moved. We owe Wayne a big thanks for the heads up(on the old forum page) to this fine place.

As for loss of posting tallies. I, and many others lost our tallies at the official forum so many times back in the dark ages, that I learnt not to get too attached to it. There just numbers, and they will quickly grow again here at the new home of the online knights family.

Doctor

Bench
I, and many others lost our tallies at the official forum so many times back in the dark ages, that I learnt not to get too attached to it

The Dark Ages - since you first mentioned this unfortunate internet epoch, I've used the term to describe anything that was before I arrived, which is a fair bit - you're right about post tallies though, I was attached to them when I first arrived, but after a while you realise how petty it is.

Whatever did happen to some of the long-serving posters such as yourself Gnome? I realise you're here, but what of Jsp2283, Saint_Bob (is that the name), Brian41, Lucynda etc etc.
I forget all the names.

KNIGHTSMAD

Juniors
Finally!!!!!! Ive found you all and have worked out how to get on! Geez! What an effort. Like you all, I'm so disallusioned with the whole Knights forum thing. Here we are about to play the toughest game of the season, and the forum and its members are in total disaray! I was so new to the forum as it was. It took me foever to work out where to go next. This really is pathetic! Anyway, the Knights and their fans are used to complete chaos. I really want to say that I so hope and pray that the Knights can beat the Roosters this weekend. I'm going to the game on the Knights Army bus and I really think we can win! Anyway, nice to catch up with you all. Please let me know if anyone remembers me . Go the Knights!!!!!!!