What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

Bring it home Knights said:
[
Another user name :shock: . OMG, that's 2 now. Actually you blamed me for a similar offence. So I guess you have 5 user names, just like me apparently. In the name of wedge3210, 2 user names equals 5. Don't worry about the count down mate, we already know how good you THINK you are. So you may as well continue with the countdown.

I new you would come to this forum. It would be hard for you to live without your best mate antonius.

Problem is, bring it, I admit to it straight up and won't be caught out backing myself up if I'm stuck for supporters.

Anyway, good to see you eventually made it over here. Even if you weren't considered in the loop enough to get an immediate invitation.

misty

Juniors
debway said:
Hi

After reading on the other forum for years thought it was about time i signed up. Its a real shame what has happened to the other forum but you never know it may be back. Until then we all need to just adjust to this one i guess

Hi debway welcome to the forum :)

knightsgal85

Juniors
Leasha said:
I was fiddling round for ages trying to get in, before knightsgal85 finally gave me the site! It's sad that the other forum is gone ppl, but lets see if we can make this one bigger and better!! :!: :D

Welcome Leasha :D I'm glad I was some sort of assistance to you ;-) There is just a large number of forums here, & I eventually figured the gist of everything too. I'm beginning to get accustomed with everything now, which is a good sign.

Andy

First Grade
Danish Moo Cow said:
Problem is, bring it, I admit to it straight up and won't be caught out backing myself up if I'm stuck for supporters.

Anyway, good to see you eventually made it over here. Even if you weren't considered in the loop enough to get an immediate invitation.

I got invited by misty. I am loved!! LOL

antonius

Coach
Andy said:
Danish Moo Cow said:

I got invited by misty. I am loved!! LOL
G'day Andy how is it?
Misty invited you cause I told her to. LOL. :oops: :oops: How embarasing is that :?: Na only Kidding you, I did ask her to tell everyone who's emails she had though. Good to see you here. Do you know Ben Davis email, he had a post on the old forum inviting you to see his new car last week. don't think you saw it.

snapper

Juniors
Hi everybody,
I use to use the old knights forum about 3yrs ago, but haven't had access to the internet since then, until now. I registered on the old site a few days ago and never got to use it. I hope you dont hold me responsible. I use to constantly make the Belly High school computers crash all the time.But that was a long time ago.

Doctor

Bench
Well well Andy - keeping in touch with your more feminine side are we?

Or perhaps it's a real picture of you.
If so, can I have your phone number 8) ;-)

Alba

Coach
Leasha said:
Timanaz_Baybee said:
terminator007 said:
The Timana woshippers are arriving in force, soon we will hear new and startling revelations about the drooliness of his butt! :lol:
Seriously though its good to see everyones coming here.

hahaha and why wouldnt u worship him!!
OH and have u seen his BUTT??!!
nah jus kiddin....but he DOES have a nice butt! 8)

LOL we wouldnt be complete without a few people who worshipped the butts of players like Timana! :p
:!: :D

thats tru yes yes yes!!!one of the best things about our footy boys!

Doctor

Bench
Well you all should know me as BenDavis. Now known as The_Ben

Well Ben, given your username image, perhaps you should have gone with 'The Butt' - :shock: 8)

It is good to see you here though mate - I'm always a fan of your humour - and particularly interested in how terrible your life is - all those new computers, "business" holidays, fancy cars and 'spared-no-expense' dinners - I just don't know how you put up with such a terrible job. :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Welcome to our new home ben, have you found a bed yet? There is plenty of space left on the floor for you :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Welcome to our new home ben, have you found a bed yet? There is plenty of space left on the floor for you :lol:
Eh Ben!
About time you got an avatar CH, the blaster suits you! :D

The_Ben

Juniors
Thanks Chook

Yes life is bad. 4 girlfriends, 2 cars (1 hardtop, 1 convertible), 2 houses, overseas holidays, and weekend escapes up to the Great barrier reef.

I might see how much it would cost to buy the knights and then put the forum back up?

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Eh Ben!
About time you got an avatar CH, the blaster suits you! :D

yeah i wanted something from the xbox game HALO, i love it, i decided if this is my new home than i may as well take advantage of the features, so say hello to master cheif from Halo. :lol: , and i put my new site as my sig.

Latest posts