What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

m0j0

Bench
Ever since listening to it this afternoon, I've got Gob's cover of Paint It Black going around in my head.

knightsgal85

Juniors
I've had Somebody Told Me - The Killers in my head practically all day. It was playing the moment I switched on the radio this morning, so that probably explains why this is so.

les norton

First Grade
knightsgal85 said:
I've had Somebody Told Me - The Killers in my head practically all day. It was playing the moment I switched on the radio this morning, so that probably explains why this is so.

How trippy....as soon as I brought this topic up it started playing on my comp. . :shock:

astrogirl

First Grade
Not Funkytown

But Chunkytown - as in the Goulbourn Valley ad :oops: I've been watching the tennis too much - I see that ad about 10 times a day!

knightsgal85

Juniors
les norton said:
knightsgal85 said:

How trippy....as soon as I brought this topic up it started playing on my comp. . :shock:

:lol: ... that is totally freaky les!

I've got "I Just Wanna Live" - Good Charlotte in my head. It was on Video Hits this morning when I was flicking through the channels.

TooheysNew

Coach
The theme to some cartoon I was watching this morning about a Blue dog who thinks he's a boy.

*sings*I want to be a boy...

:|

knightsgal85

Juniors
Lor-ree said:
Rich Girl- Gwen Stefani. it's been stuck in my head for like 2 weeks now

I've had the same song in my head all day! I wouldn't be surprised if the trend continues and it will continue to be in my head tomorrow as well.